Regulatory Affairs for Support Staff
By attending this course you will gain an overview of EU regulatory procedures required to register products in Europe and the regulatory activities that need to be complied with to keep products on the market.Pharmacovigilance and safety reporting will be covered as well as licence variations and the commercial aspects of pharmaceutical products. The potential impact of Brexit will also be discussed. The course will provide a thorough grounding in the subject of regulatory affairs and enable you to perform in your role more effectively.
Benefits of attending:
- Understand the background of EU law – regulations, directives and guidelines
- Consider the potential impact of Brexit
- Assess the impact of the EU Clinical Trial Regulation
- Gain an understanding of the Common Technical Document n Discuss how to apply for a marketing authorisation in the EU – the centralised, decentralised and mutual recognition procedures
- Clarify post-authorisation obligations – pharmacovigilance, variations and renewals
Who should attend
This course is specifically designed for anyone working in regulatory affairs including personal assistants, secretaries, administrators and any member of support staff wishing to gain a greater understanding of regulatory affairs in the pharmaceutical industry. It is also suitable for those who interface with the regulatory affairs function and who provide support to the regulatory procedures and activities.