The Cambridge Rare Disease Showcase
Our Rare Disease Showcases are a celebration of innovative rare disease projects across the UK. As a world leader in rare research, exceptional examples of rare disease practice can be found all over the country. Our touring event series heads to local regions to give them the attention they deserve.
Join Findacure for the annual Cambridge Rare Disease Showcase – a relaxed and informal networking evening in one of the UK’s most prominent scientific hubs.
The event will take place on Thursday 8th August 18:45 – 21:00 at Espresso Library, Cambridge, and attendees can expect:
- Quick-fire lightning talks proposed and delivered by registered delegates*
- Highlights of developments in the East of England
- Opportunities to build relationships with passionate and dedicated members from all sectors of the rare disease community
- Chances to make connections with representatives of Cambridge Biomedical Campus and Cambridge Unversity
- Delicious canapes and refreshments
*Upon registration, all delegates will be given the option to propose a five-minute lightning talk to be presented at the showcase. The deadline for proposals is 17th July.