The end of the Brexit Transition Period – Impact on Medical Device Industry
The end of the transition period - are you prepared for the changes?
The UK has left the EU, and the transition period has now ended. This will have major implications for all aspects of Medical Device Regulations in the UK.
During this 90 minute webinar, our expert speakers Dr David Jefferys and Philip Brown will discuss the key issues, including:
- The new UK Medical Device Controls
- How the UK will control medical devices
- How the UK will take forward the delayed EU Medical Device Regulation
- What happens to existing CE marked products
- UK Conformity Bodies
- Device Trials in the UK
- Post Marketing Surveillance and Vigilance
- Role of the MHRA
- IVD issues and companion diagnostics