The end of the Brexit Transition Period – Impact on Pharmaceutical Industry
The end of the transition period - are you prepared for the changes?
The UK has left the EU, and the transition period has now ended. This will have major implications for all aspects of Medicines Regulations in the UK.
During this 90 minute webinar, our expert speaker Dr David Jefferys will talk about the implications and the new opportunities that will arise, including:
- New International Collaborations
- The future requirements for Orphan applications and Paediatrics
- Batch Release and Compliance testing
- New Safety and PV arrangements
- Clinical Trial Controls in the UK
- The implications of the Northern Ireland Protocol
- The future arrangements for variations
- The conversion of current EU Centralised Authorisations into UK Licenses
- The new authorisation routes
- The legislative changes