Using Social Media as Business Tools
Social Media are not just for marketing professionals.
There are benefits to using social media as business tools in many different areas of businesses. Becoming clear on who your audience is and understanding the possibilities of connecting and engaging with them on social media are the first few steps. Then getting focused on the right messages and being committed to using the tools beyond simply pushing out content can create real value from your use of social media as business tools.
In this class we will discuss the possibilities, help you decide on the audience, the various social media sites and how to use them for your purpose.
Why should you attend?
Social media are a fast growing set of communications tool. If you want to be successful in business and career you just not ignore these communications tools.
LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and so many other social media platforms are not going to just go away. They will continue to change. Understanding how to use social media differently and better than your competitors is how you will create real business success using social media.
This webinar will focus on the best practices and philosophies of using social media so you can create real value using them.
Areas Covered in the Session:
We will cover these different areas of social media:
- Understanding of the benefits and design of a social media strategy.
- How to create focus towards your Most Important Viewers on different social media venues.
- A broader understanding of why being personal on social media can create real business value.
- What social media platforms can provide business value when used properly.
- How to decide what social media platforms to use as a business tool.
- How to focus your use of social media on your real purpose and goal.
- What types of content to use for different social media platforms.
- How to measure success when using social media as business tools.
- A deeper understanding of social media areas (Profiles, Pages, Groups, etc)
- Review of my Top 21 Best Practices for using social media as business tools.
Who can Benefit:
- Human Resources
- Customer Service
- Business Development
- Public Relations
- Business Professionals
- Business Development
- Account Manager
Speaker Profile :
Teddy Burriss of Burriss Consulting, Inc. is a LinkedIn Coach, Trainer, Consultant, Public Speaker and author. Teddy's focus is leading teams of employees to adopt the best practices of using social media as business tools in order for them to better achieve their business development goals.
Contact Info :
Email : email@example.com
Phone : +1 302-830-3132