Value Pricing for Market Access
- The concepts and language of pharma pricing and Market Access that confuse many executives.
- A helicopter view of pricing and Market Access systems in some of the largest pharma markets.
- Why setting prices and defending prices with health economics are not the same.
- How payers respond to your product’s profile: Measuring the strength of clinical profiles.
- Evidence-based techniques for getting the most accurate feedback when conducting payer research.
- How to analyse past payer behaviour to predict future pricing behaviour.
- The international pricing system: Correctly predict its impact on your prices around the globe.
- How to implement a pricing and Market Access strategy and what to do when you run into trouble.
- You will leave with a collection of techniques and principles that you can implement immediately.
- Receive Gary’s book 'Value Pricing for Market Access: Evidence-Based Pricing for Pharmaceuticals'.
For more information, please visit www.celforpharma.com.