World Congress on Midwifery, Maternal Health and Gynecology
World Midwifery Congress 2019 invites all the participants across the globe to attend the conference on Midwifery on October 24-25, 2019 at Rome, Italy but with the special focus on the theme Bridging excellence in Pregnancy and Child Birth
Who to attend:
Midwife Nurse Educator
Health Care Professionals
Why to attend World Midwifery Congress 2019:
- Opportunity to attend the presentations delivered by eminent scientists from all over the world.
- Selected contributions will be published in respective journals.
- Best poster and Young scientist awards.
- Participation in sessions on specific topics on which the conference is expected to achieve progress.
- Global networking: In transferring and exchanging Ideas.
Name: Paul Harris
47 Church field road, London W3 6AY
Phone number: +44-203-769-097-2
Postal code: W3 6AY