World Congress on Midwifery, Maternal Health and Gynecology
- 47 Church field road, London W3 6AY
- rome italy
- W3 6A
- United Kingdom
- View on a map
- More Information:
World Midwifery Congress 2019 invites all the participants across the globe to attend the conference on Midwifery on October 24-25, 2019 at Rome, Italy but with the special focus on the theme Bridging excellence in Pregnancy and Child Birth
Who to attend:
Midwife Nurse Educator
Health Care Professionals
Why to attend World Midwifery Congress 2019:
- Opportunity to attend the presentations delivered by eminent scientists from all over the world.
- Selected contributions will be published in respective journals.
- Best poster and Young scientist awards.
- Participation in sessions on specific topics on which the conference is expected to achieve progress.
- Global networking: In transferring and exchanging Ideas.