Illuminating Engineering Society Selects Hubbell Lighting Luminaires for Annual Progress Report
GREENVILLE, S.C., Aug. 11, 2018
GREENVILLE, S.C., Aug. 11, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Five lighting solutions from Hubbell Lighting were selected for inclusion in the 2018 Illuminating Engineering Society (IES) Progress Report, a leading industry showcase for the most innovative developments in the art and science of lighting.
The Progress Report's product submittals are reviewed by the IES Progress Committee, a select group of lighting industry professionals who possess expertise in varied areas within the field. Each submittal goes through a comprehensive judging process and is evaluated for uniqueness, innovation and significance to the lighting industry.
The luminaires from Hubbell Lighting selected by the Progress Report committee apply to a variety of architectural and commercial lighting applications, including healthcare, hospitality and education. This year's selections include:
- Remedi™ from Hubbell Healthcare Solutions. Remedi is the only bed light to meet the 5:1 (max./min.) uniformity guideline for examination lighting. It is also the optical performance leader for illumination and uniformity with the combination of ambient, reading (horizontal and inclined plane) and exam functions.
- Wall Director® from KIM Lighting. The architectural wall sconce luminaire is the efficacy/energy leader in its class, featuring the highest Lumen per Watt on the market today.
- Cypher® from Architectural Area Lighting. Cypher is the only wall sconce capable of true IES distributions - Type I, II, III, IV Wall Graze, Spot/Column downward distributions and Type I, II, III, IV Wall Graze, Spot/Column, Pencil Beam upward distributions – in all four directions. It also features an optional RGBW luminous front controlled via Bluetooth or DMX. No other product in its class can offer this feature.
- Ouro™ from KIM Lighting. With its sophisticated styling, spec-grade performance and intuitive controls capability, Ouro has filled a much needed gap in the market for performance round luminaires. It features more lumen power than any other contemporary round site/area luminaire on the market today.
- Pavilion from KIM Lighting. The Pavilion family of architectural bollards has been developed to offer strategic design opportunities for "front of house" applications. With 168 different configurations, it offers more styles than any other bollard on the market. It is also the first bollard capable of producing all IES distribution types AND zero up-light.
Click HERE for more information on the Progress Report.
About Hubbell Lighting
Hubbell Lighting is elevating the lighting experience. Empowered by lighting solutions that integrate seamlessly into their environment, save energy, provide improved quality of light, deliver return on investment and armed with Hubbell's unflinching support, its customers are able to think differently about how, where, and when they can use light. As one of the largest lighting fixture manufacturers in North America, it features a suite of brands that provide a full range of indoor and outdoor lighting products serving the commercial, industrial, institutional, and residential markets. Learn more at hubbelllighting.com and engage with the company online at LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube and Facebook.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/illuminating-engineering-society-selects-hubbell-lighting-luminaires-for-annual-progress-report-300695545.html
SOURCE Hubbell Lighting