KGA Names Top 10 Wellbeing Apps for 2018
FRAMINGHAM, Mass., Aug. 29, 2018
FRAMINGHAM, Mass., Aug. 29, 2018 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- KGA, Inc., a leading Employee Assistance and Work-Life ﬁrm, announced today its picks for the Top Ten Wellbeing Apps for 2018. Drawn from an ever-expanding ﬁeld of apps geared towards improving mental and physical wellness, KGA's selections stand out for their effectiveness, popularity and ease of use.
"Now in its fourth year, KGA's top ten wellbeing app list serves as a valuable resource to counselors looking to add another tool to their arsenal," said KGA President Seth Moeller. "And managers and employees seeking to boost their quality of life can look to our list, knowing it's gone through a rigorous vetting process," added Moeller.
The KGA Top Ten Apps include:
- Sleep Cycle Alarm Clock — Awaken refreshed rather than groggy with this app
- HabitBull — A tracking system to support good habits and banish bad ones
- Sober Grid — A virtual community to boost success in staying sober
- Wunderlist — A useful, elegant list-making app that's shareable and customizable
- 10% Happier — Guided meditation "for ﬁdgety skeptics" with audio and video lessons
- SuperBetter — A game that helps users battles emotional, physical and mental challenges
- Daylio — Tracks moods and habits that are easy to sustain, providing insights and data
- Grateful — Gratitude journaling through recurring prompts and reminders
- Sworkit — A large library of guided exercise videos ranging in impact, time and intensity
- SAM: — Self-Help for Anxiety Management: An anxiety-management toolkit and social network
"For anyone feeling stressed, anxious or depressed, the apps on our list provide a great and manageable starting point for getting back on track, both at work and in their home life," said Alison Magee, Senior VP of Clinical Services at KGA.
"Whether it's maintaining sobriety, quelling anxiety, ﬁnding meaning after a loss or any number of other stumbling blocks, our wellness apps can provide a helpful add-on to ongoing therapy and offer solutions during a rough patch," said Magee.
Additional information about each of the Top 10 apps is available at kgreer.com/top10apps2018 or by contacting KGA at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-648-9557.
About KGA, Inc.:
KGA is a Human Resources services ﬁrm, founded in 1982, that helps organizations create and sustain a healthy, engaged and productive workforce. Our services are tailored to each client's distinct needs and include a robust Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and Work-Life
program, training, crisis management, wellbeing services and other essential HR solutions. KGA proudly serves more than 100 organizations in a wide range of industries, supporting hundreds of thousands of employees and family members nationwide and around the globe.