Global In-vitro Toxicology Testing Market Report: Size, Share & Trends Analysis 2014-2025
DUBLIN, Aug. 31, 2018
DUBLIN, Aug. 31, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The "In-vitro Toxicology Testing Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Technology, By Method (Cellular Assay, Biochemical Assay, In Silica, Ex-vivo), By Application, By End-Use, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global in-vitro toxicology testing market size is expected to reach USD 26.98 billion by 2025, progressing at a CAGR of 11.4% during the forecast period.
Technological advancements in computational biology along with introduction of novel efficient algorithms help in conduct of efficient stimulation of in-silico animal models. This, in turn, has significantly curtailed the need for animal models for clinical studies, thereby providing a fillip to the market.
Furthermore, scientists are increasingly engaging in enhancing the efficiency of databases that are designed to catalog vast information for toxicity profiling. This, in turn, is anticipated to create ample growth opportunities for the market during the forecast period.
Growing inclination of government toward non-animal test and consequent establishment of guidelines on the use of alternative test assays for pre-clinical research and toxicology testing is expected to bolster the adoption of in-vitro toxicological tests.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries represented considerable cumulative share in 2016. As toxicological testing is the pre-requisite step in the development of any pharmaceutics as well as cosmetic products, these segment held the largest share
- Cell culture technology is estimated to be the largest segment in terms of revenue owing to integral role of cell culture in clinical studies
- Omics technology is anticipated to exhibit the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Rising awareness regarding the merits of the technology such as high accurate and rapid toxicology assessments is supplementing the growth of the segment
- On the basis of application, cellular assays held the leading share in the market owing to constant development in cell culture techniques
- North America dominated the market in 2016. On the other hand, Asia pacific is expected to register a noteworthy CAGR during the forecast period
- Rapid advancements in health care infrastructure coupled with improving economic conditions in Asian countries are expected to drive the market in APAC
- Some of the key participants in the market are Abbott; Bio-Rad Laboratories; and Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. These participants are engaged in collaborations with clinical research organizations and pharmaceutical industry.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Executive Summary
1.1 Market Snapshot
Chapter 2 Research Methodology
2.1 Information Procurement
2.1.1 Purchased database
2.1.2 Internal database
2.2 Data Analysis
2.3 Market Formulation & Validation
2.4 Approaches for Market Estimation
2.4.1 Approach 1: Commodity flow & bottom up approach
2.4.2 Approach 2: Top down and parent market analysis
Chapter 3 In-vitro Toxicology Testing Market: Variables, Trends & Scope
3.1 Market Segmentation & Scope
3.1.1 Market driver analysis
126.96.36.199 Rising need of food safety management as a consequence of growing food-borne illness
188.8.131.52 Successful implementation of high-throughput screening assays for toxicology testing
184.108.40.206 Alternative usage of in-vitro toxicology over animal testing
220.127.116.11 Technological innovations pertaining to toxicology testing
3.1.2 Market restraint analysis
18.104.22.168 Difficulty in implementation of in-vitro systems similar to in-vivo environment
3.2 Penetration & Growth Prospect Mapping For Methods, 2016 & 2025
3.3 In-vitro Toxicology Testing - SWOT Analysis, By Factor (political & legal, economic and technological)
3.4 Industry Analysis - Porter's
Chapter 4 In-vitro Toxicology Testing Market: Technology Estimates & Trend Analysis
4.1 In-Vitro Toxicology Testing Market: Technology Movement Analysis
4.2 Cell-culture Technology
4.3 High throughput Technology
4.4 Molecular Imaging
4.5 OMICS Technology
Chapter 5 In-vitro Toxicology Testing Market: Method Estimates & Trend Analysis
5.1 In-Vitro Toxicology Testing Market: Method Movement Analysis
5.2 Cellular Assays
5.3 Biochemical Assays
Chapter 6 In-vitro Toxicology Testing Market: Application Estimates & Trend Analysis
6.1 In-vitro Toxicology Testing Market: Application Movement Analysis
6.2 Systemic Toxicology
6.3 Dermal Toxicity
6.4 Endocrine Disruption
6.5 Occular Toxicity
Chapter 7 In-vitro Toxicology Testing Market: End-use Estimates & Trend Analysis
7.1 In-vitro Toxicology Testing Market: End-use Movement Analysis
7.2 Pharmaceutical Industry
7.2.1 Global pharmaceutical industry market, 2014 - 2025 (USD Billion)
7.2.2 Cosmetics & Household Products
7.2.4 Chemical Industry
7.2.5 Food Industry
Chapter 8 In-vitro Toxicology Testing Market: Regional Estimates & Trend Analysis, by Technology, Method, Application, & End-use
Chapter 9 Competitive Landscape
- Agilent Technologies Inc.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Merck KGaA
- Charles River Laboratories International, Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Catalent, Inc.
- Eurofins Scientific.
- GE Healthcare.
- Quest Diagnostics Incorporated
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zjb3s4/global_invitro?w=5
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-in-vitro-toxicology-testing-market-report-size-share--trends-analysis-2014-2025-300704958.html
SOURCE Research and Markets