Windsor Care Centers Recognize Winners of Semi-Annual "Shining Stars" Award
LOS ANGELES, Sept. 11, 2018
LOS ANGELES, Sept. 11, 2018 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- Windsor skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers in Southern California and Arizona presented 17 winners their Semi-Annual "Shining Stars" Award at a gala luncheon last week.
Windsor launched the "Shining Stars" program in 2015 as a way for each care center to recognize an exemplary employee. To be considered for the award, employees must be full-time, exemplify Windsor's core values, perform quality work, and have no written disciplinary actions on their record within the past year. Each month, the management team at each care center selects an employee as that facility's Star. The employee receives a gift, Star Award certificate, and a congratulatory letter from management.
Twice a year, one Star winner from the previous six months is selected by each center to win the semi-annual Shining Star award. Winners attend a recognition luncheon with Senior Management and receive a customized award, $100 gift and an award certificate.
The Southern California and Arizona regional luncheon was held on Thursday, August 16, 2018 at Il Cielo in Beverly Hills.
"It is an honor to take part in recognizing our "Stars" at our semi-annual Windsor Stars luncheon," says Greg Davis, Southern California Regional Director of Operations. "This is a great opportunity for all of us to reflect on the wonderful difference each of our team members makes in our residents' lives. Their hard work and dedication are recognized and appreciated!"
The winners of the Southern California and Arizona 2018 semi-annual award are:
- Austin House Assisted Living, Jordan Magana
- Encanto Palms Assisted Living, Janice Herd
- Evergreen Arvin Post-Acute Care, Carmen DeColmenero
- Maryland Gardens Care Center, Claudia Jackson
- Palm Valley Rehabilitation & Care Center, Jessika Rosales
- Ridgecrest Healthcare, Julius Perez
- Windsor Court Assisted Living, Christina Anaya
- Windsor Gardens Care Center of Fullerton, Grace Alvarez
- Windsor Gardens Convalescent Center of Hawthorne, Francisco Velasquez
- Windsor Gardens Convalescent Center of Long Beach, Ronald Batac
- Windsor Gardens Convalescent Center of North Long Beach, Aurora Rodriguez
- Windsor Gardens Convalescent Center of San Diego, Joel Jacobo
- Windsor Gardens Healthcare Center of the Valley, Izabella Bakchajian
- Windsor Gardens of Los Angeles, Mirna Diaz
- Windsor Golden Hill Subacute and Rehabilitation Center, Amanda Harbin
- Windsor Palms Care Center of Artesia, Carrie Marigny
- Windsor Terrace Westlake Village, Sally Rimando
SOURCE Windsor Care Centers