Global Biomedical Refrigerators and Freezers Market to 2023: Increasing Demand for Blood Transfusions, Rising Research and Development Activities and Increasing Funding
DUBLIN, Sept. 12, 2018
DUBLIN, Sept. 12, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Global Biomedical Refrigerators and Freezers Market - by Type, Application, Region - Market Size, Demand Forecasts, Company Profiles, Industry Trends and Updates (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Biomedical Refrigerators and Freezers Market was worth 3.16 Billion USD in 2017 and it is estimated to reach 4.16 Billion USD by 2023 with a CAGR of 4.69% during the period.
The Biomedical refrigerators and freezers are medical equipment, used for storing various biological samples such as biological reagents, blood, blood derivatives, medicines, vaccines, deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA), ribonucleic acid (RNA), and flammable chemicals. They are used for effective storage of samples with biological origin which require precise conditions.
The North America held the maximum share due to the presence of stringent guidelines in the U.S., high quality standards, and high expenditure on hospital and healthcare infrastructure. Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow with a highest growth with a CAGR over 15%.
Drivers Vs. Constraints
- The increasing demand for blood transfusions, rising research and development activities in the field of medical science and increasing funding from various sources and R&D activities in the pharmaceutical sector are the reasons for growth of the Global Biomedical Refrigerators and Freezers Market.
- The presence of large number of local players offering cheaper products than branded products is the factor which restrains market growth.
Industry Structure and Updates
In February 2018 a key player BioLife Solutions executed OEM Agreement with MilliporeSigma.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Biomedical Refrigerators and Freezers Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Type
5.1. Blood Bank Refrigerators
5.2. Laboratory Refrigerators
5.3. Plasma Freezers
5.4. Ultra Low Freezers
5.5. Laboratory Freezers
5.6. Shock Freezers
5.7. Cryogenic Storage Systems
6. Global Biomedical Refrigerators and Freezers Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Application
6.3. Diagnostic Centers
6.4. Research Laboratories
6.5. Blood Banks
7. Global Biomedical Refrigerators and Freezers Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Region
8. Company Market Share Analysis
9. Company Profiles
10. Industry Structure
10.1. Industry M&As, Consolidations
10.2. Investment Opportunities
11. Global Biomedical Refrigerators and Freezers Market - Road Ahead
- Helmer Scientific
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Panasonic Healthcare Co.
- Philipp Kirsch GmbH
- Terumo Corporation
- Leibherr Group
- Aegis Scientific Inc.
- Eppendorf AG
- Haier Biomedical
- ARCTIKO A/S
- Binder GmbH
- BioMedical Solutions, Inc
- Bionics Scientific Technologies (P) Ltd.
- DESMON S.p.A
- Froilabo SAS
- LabRepCo, Inc
- Gram Commercial A/S
- Venktron Electronics Co. Ltd
For more information about this report visit
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-biomedical-refrigerators-and-freezers-market-to-2023-increasing-demand-for-blood-transfusions-rising-research-and-development-activities-and-increasing-funding-300711418.html
SOURCE Research and Markets