Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report onÂ â€œGlobal Drug of Abuse Testing Market (By Product Type, Sample/Test Type, End Users / Setting Type, Region), Regulatory Status, 20 Company Profile - Forecast to 2024â€
Â underÂ Life SciencesÂ
category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports.
GlobalÂ Drug ofÂ AbuseÂ TestingÂ Market
Â is projected to crossÂ US$ 5 Billion
Â by 2024. Drugs of abuse testing involves detection of one or more illegal and/or prescribed substances in the urine, blood, saliva, hair, or sweat. The use of illicit drugs is increasing across the globe. According to the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, nearly 5% of the global adult population consumed some sort of illicit drug at least once in 2015. The market for drug of abuse testing is driven by strict government norms against illicit drug intake, technological advances in testing equipment, increasing availability of forbidden drugs, and growing emphasis on work place screening among the urban population. On the other hand, legalization of drugs and lack of skilled technicians for drug of abuse testing are a few restraints hampering the growth of the market.
Request a free sample copy of Drug of Abuse TestingÂ MarketÂ Report @Â https://www.bharatbook.com/MarketReports/Sample/Reports/1252976
By Product Type - Global Drug of Abuse Testing Market
By Sample/Test Type - Global Drug of Abuse Testing Market
- Consumables is the largest segment of the drug of abuse testing market.
- The Equipment segment accounted for over 40% share of the drugs of abuse testing market.
- Amongst the equipment, immunoassay analyzers held the largest market share in 2017.
To read the complete report, you can view the PPT on:Â https://bit.ly/2yAqcZk
By End Users / Setting Type - Global Drug of Abuse Testing Market
- The urine sample type segment accounted for major share of the global drugs of abuse testing market in 2017, followed by blood segment.
- Oral fluid sample type segment accounted for third highest share of the global drugs of abuse testing market in 2017.
- Hair and Sweat sample type segments are competing very closely with each other to grab maximum share of the global drugs of abuse testing market.
By Region - Global Drug of Abuse Testing Market
- The largest drug testing is done at the employment setting, followed by criminal justice system.
- Lab based drugs of abuse testing accounted for around 15% share of the total market in 2017.
- Home OTC drugs of abuse testing held least share of the total market.
- North America accounted for largest share of the global drug of abuse testing market.
- Europe holds second largest share of the global drug of abuse testing market.
- Asia Pacific drug of abuse testing market is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period due to increasing drug addiction in the region.
- The emerging economies like China and India offer good opportunities for drug testing equipment market in Asia Pacific region.
- The drugs of abuse testing market in Middle East & Africa (MEA) is projected to display tremendous growth during the forecast period.
- In South and Central America, use of cocaine remains high, especially in South America.
Report titled â€œGlobal Drug of Abuse Testing Market (By Product Type, Sample/Test Type, End Users / Setting Type, Region), Regulatory Status, 20 Company Profile â€“ Forecast to 2024â€ provides a comprehensive assessment of the fast-evolving high growth drug of abuse testing market.
Global Drug of Abuse Testing Market - By Product Type
1. Consumables Market
2. Equipment Market
Global Drug of Abuse Testing Market - By Sample/Test Type
- Immunoassay Analyzer
- Chromatography Instrument
- Breath Analyzer
Global Drug of Abuse Testing Market - By End Users / Setting Type
- Oral Fluids
Global Drug of Abuse Testing Market - By Region
- Employment Testing
- Lab based
- Professional POC
- Home OTC
- Criminal Justice
Browse our full report with Table of Contents :Â https://www.bharatbook.com/MarketReports/global-drug-of-abuse-testing-market-by-product-type-sampletest-type-end-users-setting-type-region-regulatory-status-20-c/1252976
About Bharat Book Bureau:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Central & South America
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,80,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Industry Trends & Analysis, Forecasts & Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on :Â Twitter
,Â Google Plus