Civica Rx CEO Confirmed for National Meeting on the Future of U.S. Healthcare, Joins Hospital, Health System, Payer, Government, Life Sciences and Employer Executives in DC
The 16th Annual World Health Care Congress (WHCC19) and The Employer Health Care Cost and Quality Congress (EHCQ) taking place April 28 - May 1, 2019 in Washington, DC, convene over 1,500 business and policy leaders to discuss their strategic vision and transformative approaches for the future of U.S. health care. What factors of the overarching landscape keep leaders up at night? And, how are they effectively moving forward?
Register now: http://bit.ly/WHCCRegister
WHCC continues its rich history as the industry's go-to platform for all health care sectors from the newest entrants and startups to well-established health systems, payers, employers, life science, and policy organizations.
Recently confirmed to the powerhouse agenda is Martin VanTrieste, President and Chief Executive Officer of Civica Rx – the not-for-profit generic drug company launched earlier this year by five health care systems: The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), Intermountain Healthcare, Ascension, SSM Health, and Trinity Health.
VanTrieste joins a Congress faculty of distinguished, senior-level thought leaders setting the stage for engaging, dynamic conversations among the best minds in health care. These include:
- Charles W. Sorenson, MD, President Emeritus, Intermountain Healthcare; Founding Director, Intermountain Healthcare Leadership Institute
- Sheila K. Shapiro, Senior Vice President, National Strategic Partnerships, Clinical Services, UnitedHealthcare
- Michelle Copenhaver, Vice President, Southeast Market, Aetna
- Gurmeet Sran, MD, Associate Enterprise Chief Medical Information Officer, Department of Medical Informatics & Data Science, Dignity Health
- Lisa Suennen, Managing Partner, Venture Valkyrie LLC; Co-Founder, CSweetner
- Diana Han, MD, Chief Medical Officer, GE Appliances (A Haier Company)
- Luther Lowe, Senior Vice President, Public Policy, Yelp
- Anthony Coletta, MD, Executive Vice President and President, Facilitated Health Networks, Independence Blue Cross
- Mary Grealy, President, Healthcare Leadership Council (HLC)
- Jennifer H. Mieres, MD, Senior Vice President, Center for Equity of Care, Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer, Northwell Health
- Sunil Budhrani, MD, Chief Medical Officer, Innovation Health
- John E. Mattison, MD, Assistant Medical Director and Chief Health Information Officer, Kaiser Permanente, Southern California
- Leah Binder, President and Chief Executive Officer, The Leapfrog Group
- Alan Warren, Chief Technology Officer and Senior Vice President of Engineering, Oscar Health
- Jason Mitchell, MD, Chief Medical and Clinical Transformation Officer, Presbyterian Healthcare Services
- Jean Yang, President, Public Plans, Tufts Health Plan
- Scott Anders, MD, Chief Medical Officer, Tenet Physician Resources, Tenet Health
To view the full list of speakers, please visit: http://bit.ly/WHCCSpeakers
The Congress features 4 days of strategic content across themed Tracks including Payer Transformation, Member Retention, Provider Transformation, Care Delivery Integration, Medicaid & Health Policy, Social Determinants of Health, Population Health Analytics, CIO & CTO Strategy, Women Leaders in Health Care, Front Line Leadership, Startup Innovation, Investments in Novel Tech, Direct Contracting, Benefits Adviser Leadership, Workplace Mental Health, Self-Insurance Strategy, Worksite Clinics, Medical Travel, and more!
To request the agenda, please visit: http://bit.ly/WHCCBrochure
About World Health Care Congress
For more than 16 years, the World Health Care Congress continues to be the premier industry event empowering and connecting cross-sector leaders in health care transformation.
For more information, please visit: http://bit.ly/WHCC19 or contact 800-767-9499.
Register now: http://bit.ly/WHCCRegister
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181016005631/en/