FSD Pharma Comments on Recent Promotional Activity Pursuant to OTC Markets Request
FSD Pharma Inc. (“FSD Pharma” or the “Company) (OTCQB: FSDDF), today announced that it has implemented an expanded shareholder communications initiative to provide greater transparency into the Company's business plans and growth strategy.
“The Company plans to communicate more effectively with shareholders on an ongoing basis in order to supply relevant company information,” said Zeeshan Saeed, EVP and Director of FSD Pharma. “As part of a fast-growing and expanding industry, we thought it prudent to communicate more regularly with our investor base,” added Mr. Saeed.
As part of its multi-channel approach, FSD Pharma has engaged Stockhouse, Stockwatch, Investing News Network, Janet Vasquez PR NY, Investors Hub, CFN Media and Oasis Marketing Services to increase brand visibility and to deliver pertinent company information via email communications, websites and other digital resources through authorized content publishers.
1. On October 5, 2018, the Company became aware of promotional activities that included email communications attached to a published article about the Company sent by Oasis Marketing Services. The agreement with Oasis Marketing Services has been terminated. The promotional activities did not have an effect on the trading activity of the Company’s security.
2. Neither the Company nor its officers were involved in the creation or the distribution of the promotional content, nor did the Company have any editorial control over the content. The Company provided payment for services only.
3. Statements made in the promotional materials are not materially false and/or misleading.
4. After inquiry of management, the directors and control persons, its officers, directors, any controlling shareholders (defined as shareholders owning 10% or more of the company’s securities), or any third-party service providers have not, directly or indirectly, been involved in any way (including payment of a third-party) with the creation, distribution, or payment of promotional materials related to the Company and its security.
5. After inquiry of management, the directors, control persons, and any third-party service providers, the Company, its officers, directors, any controlling shareholders, or any third-party service providers have not sold nor purchased the Company’s securities within the past 90 days.
6. Stockhouse, Stockwatch, Investing News Network, Janet Vasquez PR NY, Investors Hub, CFN Media and Oasis Marketing Services are the third party providers engaged by the Company to provide investor relations services, public relations services, marketing or other related services including the promotion of the Company in the last twelve months.
7. The Company has not at any point issued shares or convertible instruments allowing conversion to equity securities at prices constituting a discount to the current market rate at the time of the issuance.
About FSD Pharma Inc.
FSD Pharma owns, through its wholly-owned subsidiary FV Pharma Inc., a license to produce marijuana under the Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations (ACMPR) which was originally granted on October 13, 2017. Headquartered at the former Kraft plant in Cobourg, Ontario, approximately an hour’s drive from Toronto, FSD Pharma's management’s mission is to transform the facility into the largest hydroponic indoor cannabis facility in the world. FSD Pharma intends to target all legal aspects of the cannabis industry, including cultivation, processing, manufacturing, extracts and research and development. Please visit www.fsdpharma.com for more information.
Certain statements contained in this press release constitute forward-looking information. These statements relate to future events or future performance. The use of any of the words "could", "intend", "expect", "believe", "will", "projected", "estimated" and similar expressions and statements relating to matters that are not historical facts are intended to identify forward-looking information and are based on the Corporation's current belief or assumptions as to the outcome and timing of such future events. Actual future results may differ materially. In particular, this release contains forward-looking information relating to the development of the Corporation's indoor cannabis facility and its business goals and objectives. The forward-looking information contained in this press release is made as of the date hereof, and the Corporation is not obligated to update or revise any forward-looking information, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, except as required by applicable securities laws. Because of the risks, uncertainties and assumptions contained herein, investors should not place undue reliance on forward looking-information. The foregoing statements expressly qualify any forward-looking information contained herein.
Neither the Canadian Securities Exchange nor its regulation services provider accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181019005564/en/