Ashworth College Madison School of Healthcare Achievements are the Cherry on Top for Young, Career-Focused Online Healthcare Training School
NORCROSS, Ga., Oct. 22, 2018
NORCROSS, Ga., Oct. 22, 2018 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- Madison School of Healthcare, a division of Ashworth College, has surpassed growth and success goals a mere two years after its launch. Spun off as its own school with specialized faculty and staff, Madison School of Healthcare has been able to accelerate program development, partnership building, and successful career training for America's fastest-growing employment sector.
Highlighting some recent achievements, Madison School of Healthcare:
- has grown its total number of online career training and degree programs to 31.
- expects to open two more programs for enrollment before the end of 2018.
- launched its newest online program in May–a Graduate Certificate in Healthcare Compliance.
- celebrated its first RN to BSN graduating class at the 2018 Commencement Ceremony in August.
- now partners with nearly 50 health systems, community colleges, and professional associations to exchange educational and employment benefits.
- joined forces with its three newest partners in October–the Georgia Nurses Association, Caldwell Memorial Hospital (part of the UNC Health Care System) located in Lenoir, N.C., and Friendship, a senior services provider located in Roanoke, Va.
- is quickly approaching 100,000 total healthcare program graduates.
- added Kala McNair in the newly-created role of Healthcare Admissions Advisor/Transcript Specialist in July.
- added April Durham and Dr. Wanda Fletcher as Nursing Advisors in September.
Also of note, in June, Pharmacy Technician Guide announced the Madison School of Healthcare Pharmacy Technician Career Diploma program as its No. 2-ranked online program based on cost, value, and graduation rate.
"We're not slowing down," said Madison School of Healthcare Director Catherine Greenberg, "and we don't want to. These achievements are just the beginning. Our ultimate goal is to provide training for hardworking, aspiring healthcare and veterinary professionals who need fewer barriers to employment in rewarding careers. We are proud to help make their goals affordable and provide flexible study options. Our stellar growth and other successes are just the cherry on top."
For program and enrollment information, visit madison.ashworthcollege.edu.
About Madison School of Healthcare
Madison School of Healthcare, a division of Ashworth College, is home to more than 30 healthcare- and veterinary care-related diploma and degree programs including its popular Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN-BSN) degree which is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE). For more information, visit madison.ashworthcollege.edu.
About Ashworth College
Ashworth College is a nationally-accredited online institution that provides flexible and affordable education to students located around the world. Areas of study include more than 125 career-focused programs in the high-demand fields of healthcare, technology, business, creative services, education, legal studies, and trades. Since its founding 30 years ago, more than 300,000 students have graduated from Ashworth College with diplomas, professional certificates, associate, bachelor's and master's degrees. In a 2017 survey done for DEAC, 95 percent of students and graduates of the school's 20 most popular programs said they were satisfied with their studies and would recommend Ashworth College to a friend. For more information, visit http://www.ashworthcollege.edu.
Ashworth College is accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC). The Distance Education Accrediting Commission is listed by the U.S. Department of Education as a recognized accrediting agency. The Distance Education Accrediting Commission is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
SOURCE Ashworth College