Global Viral Vector Manufacturing Markets and Technologies through 2022 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
The "Global Viral Vector Manufacturing Markets and Technologies Through 2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The scope of this report is broad and covers various types of products available, ongoing research and development in the viral vector vaccine manufacturing market, and potential application sectors across various industries. The viral vector vaccine manufacturing market is broken down by types, application and diseases. Revenue forecasts from 2017 to 2022 are given for each product type, application and diseases with estimated valued derived from the revenue of manufacturers' total revenues.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players across each regional viral vector vaccine manufacturing market. Further, it explains the major drivers and regional dynamics of the global viral vector vaccine manufacturing market and current trends within the industry.
The report concludes with a special focus on the vendor landscape and includes detailed profiles of the major vendors in the global viral vector vaccine manufacturing market.
The Report Includes:
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017, estimates for 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Information on major drivers and regional dynamics of the global viral vector vaccine manufacturing market and current trends within the industry
- Insight into pipeline products that are manufactured using viral vector tools and technology, and a relevant patent analysis
- Company profiles of major market players including Advanced Bioscience Laboratories Inc., Boehringer Ingelheim Gmbh, Brammer Bio Llc, Creative Biogene, GE Healthcare, Pfizer Inc., Sanofi SA, and Spark Therapeutics Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Summary And Highlights
Chapter 3 Market And Technology Background
Chapter 4 Market Drivers
Chapter 5 Market Breakdown By Type
Chapter 6 Market Breakdown By Disease Application
Chapter 7 Market Breakdown By Application Type
Chapter 8 Market Breakdown By Region
Chapter 9 Viral Vector Manufacturing Industry Structure
Chapter 10 Patent Analysis
Chapter 11 Company Profiles
- Advanced Bioscience Laboratories, Inc.
- Advanced Biotherapeutics Consulting
- Applied Viromics
- Batavia Biosciences
- Benitec Biopharma
- Biogen Idec (Now Biogen, Inc.)
- Boehringer Ingelheim Gmbh
- Brammer Bio
- Cell And Gene Therapy Catapult
- Ceva Corporate
- Cobra Biologics (Subsidiary Of Recip Ab)
- Creative Biogene
- GE Healthcare
- Genvec Inc. (Subsidiary Of Intrexon Corp.)
- ID Pharma Co. Ltd.
- Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies Of Johnson & Johnson
- Merck Millipore
- Miltenyi Biotec
- Molmed Spa
- Paragon Bioservices Inc.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Spark Therapeutics Inc.
- Vector Biolabs
- Vigene Biosciences Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qr5hsw/global_viral?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181022005523/en/