2018-2022 Report: Immunotherapeutic Drugs, Devices & Patient Enablement Immunotherapeutic Drugs, Devices & Patient Enablement - Evaluation and Analysis of the Technology, Products and Participants - ResearchAndMarkets.com
The "Immunotherapeutic Drugs, Devices & Patient Enablement Immunotherapeutic Drugs, Devices & Patient Enablement" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Immunotherapeutic Drugs, Devices & Patient Enablement: Devices, Packaging, Therapeutics, Strategies and Forecasts is a comprehensive evaluation and analysis of the technology, products and participants providing the driving force behind this evolving segment of the healthcare sector.
The study is designed to provide drug company decision makers, drug delivery developers, device designers, healthcare marketers, and supply chain participants with a detailed understanding of the economics, technologies, disease segments, and commercial opportunities for self-administered injectable drugs for treating autoimmune conditions.
Provider organization business managers, healthcare administrators and investors will also benefit from this study.
Drug Formulation & Packaging Migration Creating Self-Dosing Opportunities
The administration of therapeutic immune modulators is becoming an increasingly important healthcare treatment option for a growing number of diseases and indications having broad implications for patient health and well-being. But to fully exploit the value of this class of therapeutics in both human and commercial terms, developers must successfully navigate the inherent limitations of drug storage and administration, moving away from infusion and toward injection as a route of administration.
Antibody drug products indicated for chronic conditions such as autoimmunity are often re-formulated, re-packaged and re-labeled into injectable form and re-introduced two to three years post-market launch to address the growing economic pressure and patient desire to avoid the need for out-patient infusion in favor of self-injection. This report describes key factors in the trend toward patient enablement and self-administration.
Immunotherapeutic Drugs, Devices & Patient Enablement - What You Will Learn
- What approved immunotherapeutic drugs are indicated for self-administration, what is the as-supplied packaging, what are the device specifics, and who markets them?
- What are the major factors driving the migration of infusible immunotherapeutic drugs to formulations that can be packaged and administered subcutaneously?
- What is the size of the market for self-administered immunotherapeutic drugs today, who are the market share leaders, and what will the market share be in 2022?
- How important are drug developer-device manufacturer relationships and what are the key alliances in the industry?
- What are the essential design factors, technologies and market development issues for devices that can deliver injectable immunotherapeutics subcutaneously?
- What are the significant economic, technology, and regulatory factors affecting the market for immunotherapeutic drugs?
Key Topics Covered:
Biological Supply Chain Activity
FDA/EMA Immunotherapeutics Regulatory Overview
Cost per Dose and Managed Care
Product Design and Enablement Factors
Ease of Use
Device Development and As-Supplied Packaging
Device Supplier Segment Analysis
Pre- and Post-marketing Device Evolution
Self-administered Enabling Devices
Device Selection - Stability and Materials Issues
Manual Injection Autoinjectors
Automatic Injection Autoinjectors
Special Feature Autoinjectors
Variable Dose Autoinjectors
Self-administered Therapeutic Autoimmune Drug Assessment
Therapeutic Market Segment Analysis & Forecasts
Clinical Trial Protocols & Endpoints
Alliances and Partnerships
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7wplm9/20182022_report?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181023005700/en/