Global Bioinformatics Technologies and Markets 2016-2022 with 3rd Millennium, Biomatters, Compugen, DNASTAR, and Illumina Dominating
DUBLIN, Oct. 23, 2018
DUBLIN, Oct. 23, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Bioinformatics: Technologies and Global Markets" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The scope of the study encompasses the global bioinformatics market based on geography, category and application. It provides a detailed analysis of recent advances in omic technologies and examines their impact on the bioinformatics market. It discusses the ways in which bioinformatics has been utilized by the pharma and biotech industry to streamline the research and development (R&D) process and improve efficiencies. It provides a detailed analysis of the leading countries, companies and technologies that will drive the field forward.
Bioinformatics is the science of managing, analyzing, storing and merging biological data using advanced computing techniques. It requires a multidisciplinary approach and draws information from different disciplines to make vast, diverse and complex life science data more understandable and useful. The rapid growth in raw data generation and advances in IT software and infrastructure have enabled researchers to integrate disparate data sets in order to decipher complex biological processes and develop predictive models of disease, for the purposes of identifying and validating novel biomarkers and developing precision medicines.
The global bioinformatics market attracts considerable funding from governments, and it is driven by applications across many sectors, including biotechnology, pharmaceutical agriculture, food safety, chemical and manufacturing.
The Report Includes:
- An overview of the global market for bioinformatic technologies and their applications
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Discussion of the goal of bioinformatics and their role in systems biology
- Insight into the application of bioinformatics on drug development, including cheminformatics, next-generation sequencing, metagenomics and data management systems
- Detailed profiles of major companies in the market, including 3rd Millennium, Inc., Biomatters Ltd., Compugen Ltd., DNASTAR, Inc., and Illumina, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Global Bioinformatics Market: Overview
- Goal of Bioinformatics
- Biological Data Sources
- Bioinformatics in Systems Biology
- Precision Medicine
- Bioinformatics in Drug Development
- Next-Generation Sequencing
- Database Management Systems
- Market Trends
- Precision Medicine and Biomarker Identification
- Cloud-Based Solutions
- Shift Toward Value-Based Care
- Market Challenges
- Data Integration
- Data Reliability and Standardization
- End-to-End Workflows
- Current Market
- Market by Region
- Market by Category
- Public Funding
- Private Funding
- Market by Application
Chapter 4 Bioinformatics: Data Generation and Data Management
- Information Overload
- Data Volume
- Data Variety
- Data Velocity
- Data Veracity
- Software Scalability and Validity
- Technologies Behind Big Data Generation
- Sequencing Genomics
- Exponential Growth in NGS Software Tools
- Functional Genomics
- Functional Genomics in Drug Discovery
- CRISPR Cas9 System
- Proteomic Advances
- Qualitative Proteomics
- Quantitative Proteomics
- Structural Proteomics
- Advances in MS-Based Proteomics Technology for Exploring Triple Negative Breast Cancer
- Investments in Structural Genomics and Open Science
- Interaction Proteomics
- Application in Drug Discovery
- Bottom-Up Vs. Top-Down Proteomics
- Emergence of Glycomics
- Human Proteome Organization and Human Proteome Project Initiatives
- Transcriptomic Advances
- RNA Sequencing
- Co-Expression and Single-Cell RNA-Seq
- Metabolomic Advances
- Advances in Cheminformatics
- Emerging Technologies
- Metagenomic Advances
- Epigenomic Advances
- Pharmacogenomic Advances
- Pharmacogenomics and Precision Medicine
- Value-Based Decisions
- Pharmacogenomics and R&D
- International Serious Adverse Events Consortium
- Pharmacogenomic Software
- Toxicogenomic Advances
- Customized Toxicogenomic Platforms
- Database Management Services
- Market Dynamics
Chapter 5 Bioinformatics: Data Analysis and Software
- Data Analysis Software
- Biosimulation Models
- Market Analysis
Chapter 6 Bioinformatics: Data Processing and Storage
- Mind the Gap
- Information Technology Infrastructure
- High-Performance Computing
- High-Performance Computer Clusters
- Cloud Computing
- Data as a Service
- Infrastructure as a Service
- Platform as a Service
- Software as a Service
- Security as a Service
- Cloud Computing Challenges
- Future of Cloud Computing
- Market Analysis
Chapter 7 Bioinformatics: Sequencing Services and Platforms
- Market Analysis
- Comparative Analysis Across Market Segments 2016 and 2022
- Sequencing Services
- Sequencing Platforms
- Sequence Analysis Platforms
- Sequence Alignment Platforms
- Sequence Manipulation Platforms
Chapter 8 Bioinformatics: Sequencing Applications
- Market Analysis
- Clinical and Medical
- Other Fields
Chapter 9 Bioinformatic Applications in Pharmaceutical R&D
- Drug Discovery and Development Process
- Target Identification
- Target Validation
- Lead Identification
- Lead Optimization
- Clinical Research: Drug Development
- Preclinical Experiments
- Laboratory Information Management Systems
- Electronic Laboratory Notebooks
- Investigational New Drug Applications
- Clinical Trials
- Bioinformatics in Clinical Trial Design and Data Collation
- New Drug Application
- NDA Approval
- Post-Launch Ongoing Studies and Phase IV Clinical Trials
- Electronic Health Records
- Mobile Health Technologies
- Recent Pharmaceutical and Bioinformatics Alliances and Partnerships
Chapter 10 Market Trends and Analysis
- North America
Chapter 11 Company Profiles
- 3rd Millennium, Inc.
- Biomatters Ltd.
- Compugen Ltd.
- Dassault Systemes Biovia
- Dnastar, Inc.
- Genedata Ag
- Geneva Bioformatics (Genebio) Sa
- Genologics Lifesciences Software, Inc.
- Genomatix Software Gmbh
- GNS Healthcare, Inc.
- GVK Biosciences Private Ltd.
- Inte:Ligand Software Entwicklungs Und Consulting Gmbh
- Illumina, Inc.
- Macvector, Inc.
- Molecular Connections Private Ltd.
- Molecular Networks Gmbh
- Nonlinear Dynamics Ltd.
- Ocimum Biosolutions Ltd.
- Perkin Elmer Informatics, Inc.
- Personalis, Inc.
- Qlucore Ab
- Real Time Genomics, Inc.
- Smartgene Services Sarl
- Strand Life Sciences
- Syngene International
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sn2473/global?w=5
Did you know that we also offer Custom Research? Visit our Custom Research page to learn more and schedule a meeting with our Custom Research Manager.
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-bioinformatics-technologies-and-markets-2016-2022-with--3rd-millennium-biomatters-compugen-dnastar-and-illumina-dominating-300736220.html
SOURCE Research and Markets