1-Day Course: How to Write Effective SOPs (London, United Kingdom - December 3, 2018) - ResearchAndMarkets.com
The "How to Write Effective SOPs" conference has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) course has been specifically designed to help you develop the skills to write and produce the content of SOPs, review and implement SOPs and ensure you comply in a regulated environment. You will come away with the confidence to use process to write, update and implement SOPs which can easily be used by the end users.
Attend this programme will show you:
- How to write concise and user friendly SOPs
- How to prepare the content of SOPs
- Ensure you implement and manage SOPs effectively
- Carrying out effective SOP training
- Ensure your SOPs incorporate appropriate regulatory requirements
How to write concise and user friendly SOPs
- When are SOPs needed and why?
- Discuss the difference between having SOPs, policy documents, work instructions and local guidance
Review the fundamentals of SOPs
- Determine the scope, roles and responsibilities associated with SOPs
- Identify the essential structure of SOPs
- Discussion to share best practice: Review of what makes a good SOP
- Identify who should write, review and authorise SOPs
- Current thinking in writing SOPs and an example of a good SOP
Write concise and user-friendly SOPs
- Translate the flow of operations into the document
- Write SOPs that are sufficiently detailed, but not restrictive and limiting
- Understand the target audience and account for end user's needs
- Tips for how to write the content, format, style and presentation
- Defining SOP content using mind mapping and flow charting
SOP implementation and management
- Review and approval processes for SOPs
- Handling updates - when should SOPs be updated and how?
- Distribution, version control
- SOP training
- How to maximise end user compliance
- Exercise: Write an example SOP
Ensuring your SOPs meet regulatory requirements
- What needs to be included for compliance in GMP areas?
- Current regulatory trends
- Identify common SOP deficiencies
- Tips for what auditors and inspectors look for when they review SOPs
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f463rs/1day_course_how?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181024005396/en/