Growth Opportunities in the Global Liquid Biopsy Market, 2018 - Focus on Kit Providers, Instrument Providers & Liquid Biopsy as a Service Model - ResearchAndMarkets.com
The "Growth Opportunities in the Global Liquid Biopsy Market, 2018" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides a strategic insight into liquid biopsy test makers relating to the challenges they will encounter and lists some of the winning strategies to gain reimbursement and market access. It also highlights growth opportunities where companies can gain the first-mover advantage, and provides a guidance for investment bankers on the most successful and unique disruptive technology.
Liquid biopsy remains an interesting business opportunity for several investors and the quest for the most successful company continues. With GRAIL announcing over $1.3 billion in financing, the modality has also garnered interest from several pharma companies vying to capture their share of the market by co-developing drugs and diagnostic products. CTCs and ctDNAs have extended applications across oncology, NIPT (non-invasive prenatal testing), transplant diagnostics and infectious diseases.
Broadly three types of companies form the competitive landscape in this market - liquid biopsy kit providers, liquid biopsy instrument providers. Most activity is sensed within "liquid biopsy as a service model".
Top market trends include:
- Increasing interest from pharma companies forging partnerships with diagnostic test developers to advance their drug discovery and development activities.
- Companies are leaning towards biomarkers that are listed in the NCCN guidelines as a low-risk approach and which offer more guaranteed reimbursement.
- Biomarker tests are focusing on multi-gene or multi-cancer testing rather than a single gene approach.
- Companies are pushing the boundaries beyond oncology testing.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Dashboard
2. Market Overview
3. Competitor Landscape
4. Regional Analysis
5. Growth Strategy
6. The Last Word
7. Appendix (Capital Pricing And Installed Base)
- Guardant Health
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mwxp9f/growth?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181024005489/en/