Global Acute Kidney Injury (AKI) Epidemiology Forecast Report 2016-2027: Total Incident Population in 7MM Found to be 1,516,635 in 2016 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
The "Acute Kidney Injury (AKI) - Epidemiology Forecast" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Total incident population of Acute Kidney Injury (AKI) in 7 major markets was found to be 1,516,635 in 2016.
Acute Kidney Injury (AKI) - Epidemiology Forecast to 2027' report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical & forecasted epidemiology of Acute Kidney Injury in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France and United Kingdom), and Japan.
- The report covers detailed overview of Acute Kidney Injury explaining its causes, symptoms, classification, pathophysiology, diagnosis and treatment patterns
- The report provides the insight about the historical and forecasted patient pool of Acute Kidney Injury in 7 major markets covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan
- The Report assesses the disease risk and burden and highlights the unmet needs of the disease
- The Report helps to recognize the growth opportunities in the 7MM with respect to the patient population
- The report provides the segmentation of the AKI epidemiology by Stage-wise discharge diagnosed Cases i.e., Stage I, Stage II, and Stage III and risk factor associated AKI i.e. coexisting conditions and acute hospital-related factors in 7MM
- 10 Year Forecast of Acute Kidney Injury epidemiology
- 7MM Coverage
- Total Incident Cases of AKI
- Discharge Diagnosed cases of AKI
- Discharge Diagnosed cases according to segmentation: Stage-wise discharge diagnosed i.e., Stage I, Stage II, and Stage III
- Risk Factors Associated AKI Cases
- Patient Segmentation
- Disease Risk & Burden
- Risk of disease by the segmentation
- Factors driving growth in a specific patient population
Key Topics Covered:
1. Key Insights
2. Acute Kidney Injury Market: Overview at a Glance
3. Acute Kidney Injury (AKI): Disease Background and Overview
4. Epidemiology and Patient Population
5. Country Wise-Epidemiology of Acute Kidney Injury
6. Market Drivers
7. Market Barriers
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bcpgdb/global_acute?w=4.
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181025005613/en/