Global Albumin Market by Product, Application and Region - Forecast to 2023 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
The "Global Albumin Market - by Product, Application, Region - Market Size, Demand Forecasts, Company Profiles, Industry Trends and Updates (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global albumin market was USD 3.32 billion in 2017 and will reach USD 5.62 billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 9.16% during the forecast period.
Rise in adoption of albumin products and increase in usage of non-therapeutic applications are the factors driving the market. Rising production of immunoglobulins, development of plant based albumin and demand for albumin in R&D activities are boosting the market growth. On the other hand, lack of awareness of albumin products is restraining the market growth.
North America and Europe held major share in the market due to rise in investment in life sciences by a large number of biopharmaceutical companies and research institutes. Asia - Pacific will dominate the market owing to high population base, increase in disposable income and rise in awareness about albumin.
Industry Trends and Constraints
- Novartis will partner with Albumedix, a U.K.-based specialist in recombinant human albumin, to explore using the company's technology as a possible drug delivery platform for several therapies.
- China Biologic Products
- Ventria Bioscience
- CSL Limited
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- HiMedia Laboratories
- Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma
- and more...
Key Topics Covered
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Albumin Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Product
6. Global Albumin Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Application
7. Global Albumin Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Region
8. Company Market Share Analysis
9. Company Profiles
10. Industry Structure
11. Global Albumin Market - The Road Ahead
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hbmhbq/global_albumin?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181026005218/en/