Global Biobanking Market Analysis & Forecasts to 2023: Market Set to Exceed $3.5 Billion - ResearchAndMarkets.com
The "Global Biobanking Market - by Sample Type, Product and Service, Type, Application, Region - Market Size, Demand Forecasts, Company Profiles, Industry Trends and Updates (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.The global biobanking market was USD 2.2 billion in 2017 and will reach USD 3.51 billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 8.08% during the forecast period. Factors such as increasing number of genomics research and government & private funding to support regenerative medicine research are driving the market growth. Increased incidence of chronic diseases is further boosting the market. However, lack of high quality samples and ethical & legal issues related to biobanking are restraining the market growth.
North America dominated the market due to increasing research activities, growing interest in biomarker discovery and rising investments in genomics. Asia-Pacific will grow at higher rate in the coming years due to presence of large population base.
Industry Trends and Updates
- Bio-Techne acquired Atlanta Biologicals Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific acquired the Patheon.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Tecan Group
- Brooks Life Sciences
- Beckman Coulter
- New Brunswick
- VWR Corporation
- Cryo Bio System
Key Topics Covered
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Biobanking Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Sample Type
6. Global Biobanking Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Product and Service
7. Global Biobanking Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Type
8. Global Biobanking Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Application
9. Global Biobanking Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Region
10. Company Market Share Analysis
11. Company Profiles
12. Industry Structure
13. Global Biobanking Market - The Road Ahead
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hqxbcq/global_biobanking?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181026005210/en/