OR Manager Announces the Agenda for the 2019 OR Business Management Conference
ROCKVILLE, Md., Oct. 29, 2018
ROCKVILLE, Md., Oct. 29, 2018 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- OR Manager is excited to announce the agenda for the 2019 OR Business Management Conference. This is the only conference available focused on the business management of the operating room. Attendees will hear how perioperative leaders from across the nation are tackling the finance, performance improvement, supply chain management and leadership challenges.
The 2019 OR Business Management Conference will take place January 27-30, 2019 at the Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina in San Diego, CA. The program committee has worked very hard to review over 150 submissions to highlight the best of the best in perioperative business operations and management.
Two pre-conference workshops will take place January 27 (add-on registration required), and over January 28-30, attendees can participate in four keynote presentations, four breakout tracks, 33 breakout sessions, and learn from over 50 speakers. Attendees will receive best practices, case studies, and take-home tools focused on finance/analytics, leadership, performance improvement/quality, and supply management.
The 2019 program committee has been expanded, and includes:
- Paul Rhodes (Chair), RN, Operating Room Consultant, Auditmed
- Mary Lou Jones (Co-Chair), BSN, CSSM, Business Manager, Maricopa Integrated Health System
- Gail Avigne, MSN, RN, BA, CNOR, Principal Consultant, Press Ganey Associates, Inc.
- Bethany Daily, MHA, Executive Director, Perioperative Services & Healthcare Systems Engineering, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Christina Gravalese, MSN, RN, NE-BC, CPAN, CAPA, Administrative Director, Perioperative Services, Detroit Receiving Hospital
- Cory Guy, MBA, CPA, Finance Director, Cleveland Clinic
- J. Michael Jones, FACHE, CIC, Professional Services Director, Surgical Workflows – Getinge USA
- Cindy Kildgore, RN, MSHA, CNOR, Perioperative Services VOR Director, Vanderbilt Healthcare Systems
- Megan Mitchell, Director of Business Operations, Perioperative, Orthopedic, Neurosciences, Memorial Medical Center
- Mike Pfannes, Systems Integration and Infrastructure Manager, Olympus Corporation of the Americas
- Delores Reisert, MS, RN, CNOR, NE-BC, Senior Administrator Director II Perioperative Services, Northwell Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Blake Stock, MBA, Director of Analytics, OR Hub
- Denise Waslo, MSN, RN, CNOR, CSSM, NE-BC, Associate Director, Peroperative Services, Long Island Jewish Valley Stream
"Our expanded program committee represents an unparalleled knowledge base to create a stellar agenda, with more relevant sessions tailored to our growing audience." Says Nancy Berlin, Program Manager of the 2019 conference.
Interactive breakout sessions and general keynote presentations will give attendees strategic planning and problem-solving tools to take back to their facilities. Networking breaks, receptions, and off-site events in the city of San Diego will provide informal and entertaining opportunities for attendees to engage with their peers.
A full agenda, including session descriptions and speakers is available online here: http://www.orbusinessmanagementconference.com/2019-agenda/
About OR Manager, a division of Access Intelligence
The leading source for information on management of surgical suite for more than 30 years, OR Manager provides a monthly publication with an online membership, annual conferences, webinars, live workshops, and other offerings for perioperative directors and leaders involved in the management of the operating room.
SOURCE OR Manager