Global Biocides Report 2018: Applications, Biocides, Customers, Suppliers and Regulations - ResearchAndMarkets.com
The "Global Biocides Report - 2018" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Biocides Report - 2018 provides detailed information regarding Applications, Biocides, Customers, Suppliers and Regulations.
- The global Biocide consumption is estimated at $ 6.6 billion at active manufacture level and $ 11.8 billion at formulated level in 2018. The main factors affecting the Biocides industry are: (1) increased construction growth (2) industrialization in emerging markets (3) lowering of VOC's in end-products and (4) growing hygiene awareness.
- Biocides market growth in Europe, Japan and North America is estimated at 1%, 0% and 3% respectively. The developing regions such as Asia are forecasted to grow 4 % due to remarkable economic progress with increasing demand in construction, packaging, transportation and consumer products industries. These in turn are driving growth of key end-use industries such as paints and coatings, adhesive and sealants and synthetic latex polymers.
- The Biocide preservation applications are leading market demand, accounting for the largest consumption of Biocides in both volume and value terms. Water based adhesives and paints are enjoying fast growth due to the low volatile organic compound (VOC) emission trend which is gaining momentum. Biocide preservation applications are followed by hygiene applications due to the rapid rate of urbanisation as well as growing awareness about the importance of effective sanitisers, in combination with growing disposable income contributes to growth in consumption in hygiene applications. Hygiene applications are the second biggest end-use industry. The water treatment industry will also witness healthy economic growth due to the increasing number of new power plants, rising price of oil and heavy industries.
- Isothiazolinones are the most popular Biocides by value with acids and alcohols exhibiting the fastest growth. Other important Biocides include chlorhexidine, DBNPA, FR's, glutaraldehyde, IPBC, PHMB, Quats, Silver and zinc pyrithione.
Key Topics Covered:
- Comprehensive overview of 20 end-user applications and Biocides used.
- Biocide consumption for each end-user application
- Biocide consumption for each geographical region
- Margin analysis for Biocides at each level along supply chain.
- Distribution analysis for Biocides
- Consumption of Biocides expressed at manufacture level and end-user level.
- Pricing of Biocides by geographical region
- Biocide supplier analysis and profile of the leading players
- Expected Growth of the global Biocides Industry
- 600+ pages
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/32xgcq/global_biocides?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181031005437/en/