Global Peripheral Vascular Procedure Volumes Analysis 2017-2022
DUBLIN, Oct 31, 2018
DUBLIN, Oct 31, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Peripheral Vascular Trends & Opportunities - Procedure Volumes Analysis - Global" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Peripheral vascular surgery includes a wide range of open and minimally invasive (interventional) procedures performed on the peripheral arteries and veins. The primary types of peripheral vascular surgery procedures are thrombectomy and endarterectomy procedures, peripheral artery angioplasty procedures, peripheral artery bypass surgeries, and vein removal surgeries.
In 2017, the number of peripheral vascular surgery procedures performed worldwide totalled approximately 3.7 million. The number of procedures per year is forecast to grow at a 3.9% compound annual rate over the 2017-2022 interval, exceeding 4.5 million by 2022. Peripheral vascular surgery is widely available in most developed countries such as the U.S., Canada, and the Western European countries, but its dissemination is at a relatively early stage in less developed regions such as Asia and Latin America.
- What are the trends and opportunities in the peripheral vascular surgery market?
- Where are the biggest opportunities for medical product and pharmaceutical companies whose revenues are directly tied to trends in peripheral vascular surgery markets?
- What are the peripheral vascular surgery procedure volume trends by type, by country, by region, and globally?
- Which countries represent the largest peripheral vascular surgery markets today and which countries are emerging and growing most rapidly?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Global Procedure Volume Overview
3. Peripheral Vascular Surgery Procedures By Type
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/39k8hw/global_peripheral?w=5
Did you know that we also offer Custom Research? Visit our Custom Research page to learn more and schedule a meeting with our Custom Research Manager.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets