Global Optical Imaging Market Analysis, Trends, Size and Forecasts up to 2024: Increasing Application in Pharmaceutical & Biomedical Industries - ResearchAndMarkets.com
The "Optical Imaging Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size and Forecasts up to 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.The report predicts the global optical imaging market to grow with a CAGR of 11% over the forecast period of 2018-2024. The study on optical imaging market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024. North America leads the global market and is anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR over the forecast period.
- Increasing Demand for Radiation-Free Imaging Modalities
- Increasing Prevalence of Neurological and Ophthalmologic Disorders
- Lack of Skilled Professionals
- Insufficient Reimbursements
- High Cost of Optical Imaging Products
- Growing Need for Safer Imaging Modalities
- Increasing Application of Optical Imaging in Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Industries
Global Optical Imaging Market by Products
- Imaging Systems
Global Optical Imaging Market by Therapeutic Area
Global Optical Imaging Market by End-users
- Hospitals and Research Laboratories
- Diagnostic Imaging Centers
- Headwall Photonics Inc.
- ASE Optics, Inc.
- Perkinelmer, Inc.
- Cytoviva Inc.
- Canon Inc.
- Topcon Corporation
- Heidelberg Engineering Inc.
- ChemImage Corporation
- Agfa-Gevaert N.V.
- Optovue Inc.
Key Topics Covered
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Optical Imaging Market Overview
4. Optical Imaging Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Optical Imaging Market by Products
6. Global Optical Imaging Market by Therapeutic Area
7. Global Optical Imaging Market by End-Users
8. Global Optical Imaging Market by Region
9. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nrr6sd/global_optical?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181102005275/en/