The Global Market for Microfluidics: Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size and Forecasts to 2024 - CAGR to Grow at 10.3% - ResearchAndMarkets.com
The "Microfluidics Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size and Forecasts up to 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report predicts the global microfluidics market to grow with a CAGR of 10.3% over the forecast period of 2016-2024.
The study on the microfluidics market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2018 to 2024.
- Demand of Point of Care and In-Vitro Diagnostics is increased
- Use of Microfluidics for Molecular Diagnostics Methods
- Strict Regulatory Norms
- Advancement in Technology and Innovative Product
- Development in Application of Drug Delivery Technologies
- Glass Based
- Microfluidic Chips
- Cartridges & Reagents
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases
- Pharmaceutical & Biotech Research
- In Vitro Diagnostics
- Wound Care Management
- Drug Delivery
- Diagnostic Lab
- Academic & Research Institutes
- Homecare Settings
- Agilent Technologies Inc.
- Danaher Corporation
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc
- PerkinElmer Inc.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc
- RainDance Technologies Inc.
- F. Hoffmann La-Roche Ltd.
Key Topics Covered
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Microfluidics Market Overview
4. Microfluidics Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Microfluidics Market by Material
6. Global Microfluidics Market by Product
7. Global Microfluidics Market by Application
8. Global Microfluidics Market by End-User
9. Global Microfluidics Market by Region
10. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z4lkss/the_global_market?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181105005446/en/