Global Biosimulation Market Size, Share & Trend Analysis (2018-2024): Expected to Register a CAGR of 15.4% - ResearchAndMarkets.com
The "Biosimulation Market Size, Share & Trend Analysis Report By Product (Software, Services), By Application (Drug, Development, Discovery), By End-use, By Region, Vendor Landscape, And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.The global biosimulation market size is expected to reach USD 3.77 billion by 2024, registering a CAGR of 15.4% during the forecast period. The soaring need for advanced generation therapeutics owing to growing prevalence of chronic diseases, such as cancer and diabetes, is stoking the growth of the biosimulation market. Moreover, widening base of geriatric population worldwide is playing an imperative role in the growth of the market. Aged people are highly susceptible to chronic diseases, which is augmenting the need for highly efficacious drugs. In addition, growing number of drug resistance cases, high drug relapse rate, and limited availability drugs to treat diseases such as AIDS are leading to high clinical urgency for adoption of biosimulation in applications such as drug development and drug discovery.
- Software accounted for the largest share of the product segment in 2015 owing to growing adoption in personalized medicine resulting in improved patient outcomes.
- The services segment is expected to exhibit growth at a significant CAGR as a consequence of rising inclination of the big pharmaceutical companies to outsource their biosimulation process so as to reduce the overall cost.
- The drug discovery segment is predicted to witness a lucrative CAGR throughout the forecast period owing to elimination of probable drug failures and prediction of unfavorable drug interactions.
- Drug development accounted for the largest share owing to growing usage of in silico software by major pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies for increased drug efficacy of their existing products by identification and evaluation of optimal synergistic combinations & dosage forms.
Chapter 1. Methodology and Scope
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
Chapter 3. Market Snapshot
Chapter 4. Market Variables, Trends & Scope
Chapter 5. Market Categorization 1: Product Estimates & Trend Analysis
Chapter 6. Market Categorization 2: Application Estimates & Trend Analysis
Chapter 7. Market Categorization 3: End-use Estimates & Trend Analysis
Chapter 8. Market Categorization 4: Regional Estimates & Trend Analysis
Chapter 9. Competitive Landscape
- Certara USA, Inc.
- Simulation Plus, Inc.
- Dassault Systems SA
- Schrodinger, Inc.
- Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc.
- Chemical Computing Group, Inc.
- Physiomics PLC
- Entelos, Inc.
- Rhenovia Pharma Ltd.
- Genedata AG
- Leadscope, Inc.
- Evidera, Inc.
- Insilico Biotechnology AG
- LeadInvent Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- InhibOx Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h5zgc5/global?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181107005493/en/