Visiongain Report Looks at Opportunities Within the Global Genomics Sector Set to Grow to $23bn
LONDON, November 7, 2018
LONDON, November 7, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
Global Genomics Market Report 2018-2028
Sequencing, Microarray, PCR, Nucleic Acid Extraction and Purification, Diagnostic Test, Genetic Test, Newborn Screening, Preimplantation Testing, Prenatal Testing, Carrier Testing, Molecular Test, Chromosomal Test, Biochemical Test, Diagnostic, Drug Discovery, Precision Medicine, Research Centers, Hospitals and Clinics, Pharmaceutical Companies and Others
The global genomics market is estimated to reach $23bn by 2022. In 2017, the diagnostic test segment held 27% of the global genomics market. The global genomics market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 11% throughout the forecast period.
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand new 211-page report you will receive 189 charts- all unavailable elsewhere.
The 211-page report provides clear detailed insight into the genomics market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand-new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
• Global Genomics Market from 2018-2028
• Forecast of the Global Genomics market by Technology:
• Nucleic Acid Extraction and Purification
• Forecast of the Global Genomics market by Test Type:
• Diagnostic Test
• Genetic Test
• Newborn Screening
• Preimplantation Testing
• Prenatal Testing
• Carrier Testing
• Forecast of the Global Genomics market by Method:
• Molecular Test
• Chromosomal Test
• Biochemical Test
• Forecast of the Global Genomics market by Application:
• Drug Discovery
• Precision Medicine
• Forecast of the Global Genomics market by End-user:
• Research Centers
• Hospitals and Clinics
• Pharmaceutical Companies
• This report provides individual revenue forecasts to 2028 for these regional and national markets:
• North America: US, Canada, Rest of North America
• Europe: Germany, France, UK, Rest of Europe
• Asia-Pacific: China, Japan, India, Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Latin America: Mexico, Brazil, Rest of Latin America
• Middle East & Africa: GCC Countries, South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa
Each regional market is further segmented by technology, test-type, method, application and end-user.
• Our study discusses the selected leading companies that are the major players in the genomics market:
• Agilent Technologies, Inc.
• Danaher Corporation
• Eppendorf AG
• BGI Genomics Co. Ltd.
• Eurofins Scientific
• GE Healthcare Life Sciences
• Illumina, Inc.
• Oxford Nanopore Technologies Ltd.
• Qiagen NV
• Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
• Research interview with a start-up company in the genomic market.
• This report provides the following qualitative analysis of the genomics market:
• Market Drivers
• Value Chain Analysis of the genomics market
• Porter's Five Forces Analysis of the genomics market
• Market Attractiveness Analysis in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa of the genomics market by technology, test-type, method, application and end-user.
Visiongain's study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the genomics market. You find data, trends and predictions.
To request a report overview of this report please contact Sara Peerun at firstname.lastname@example.org or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/global-genomics-market-report-2018-2028/
Did you know that we also offer a report add-on service? Email email@example.com to discuss any customized research needs you may have?
Agilent Technologies, Inc.
Clinical Genomics Technologies Pty Ltd.
Cura Integrative Medicine
F. Hoffmann-La Roche
Foundation Medicine, Inc.
Gene by Gene Ltd
GenomeDx Biosciences, Inc.
Genomic Health, Inc.
Genomix Nutrition, Inc.
IBM Watson for Genomics
Iverson Genetic Diagnostics, Inc.
Myriad Genetics, Inc.
National Geographic's ancestry test
OPKO Health, Inc.
Oxford Nanopore Technologies Ltd.
Pacific Biosciences of California
PHAST Gesellschaft für Pharmazeutische Qualitätsstandards mbH
Quest Diagnostics Incorporated
Rosetta Genomics, Ltd.
Strand Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd.
Thermo Fisher Scientific
Verily Life Sciences
XCODE Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd.
List of Organizations Mentioned in the Report
Emory Genetics Laboratory (EGL)
Emory University's School of Medicine
National Institutes of Health (NIH)
Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD)
South African Medical Research Council (SAMRC)
The Brazilian Society of Medical Genetics [Sociedade Brasileira de Genética Médica (SBGM)
University of Leuven
To see a report overview please e-mail Sara Peerun on firstname.lastname@example.org