IQ BAR Launches in Boston to Target Paleo - Vegan - Keto Health Food Market
SANTA FE, N.M., Nov. 8, 2018
SANTA FE, N.M., Nov. 8, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- A new company, IQ BAR, a Health Bar, recently launched in 2017 and in 2018 became the most crowd-funded bar company in history, selling $90,000 worth of product.
IQ BAR is the first nutrition bar built for the brain. It flips the conventional nutrition bar on its head. Whereas most bars are high-carb, low-fat, and devoid of brain nutrients, IQ BARs are high-fat, low-carb and packed with 6 brain-functional nutrients. IQ BAR is part of a growing trend to optimize bodily health and brain efficiency.
Will Nitze, CEO of IQ BAR explains: "IQ BAR is just the first product line in what will eventually become a broad-reaching "brain food" company. We're trying to create an entirely new category."
In just the last year, IQ BAR has...
- Become the most crowd-funded bar in history
- Gained acceptance into MassChallenge (the largest accelerator in the world)
- Become the only food or beverage company to WIN MassChallenge, taking home a $50K, equity-free award
- Received investment from Mark Andrus (founder of Stacy's Pita Chips), Anthony Ackil (founder of B.Good), and Isaiah Kacyvenski (former special teams captain of the Seattle Seahawks)
- Gained acceptance into the inaugural class of PepsiCo's food and beverage accelerator
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/iq-bar-launches-in-boston-to-target-paleo---vegan---keto-health-food-market-300746911.html
SOURCE IQ BAR