Molecular Diagnostics for Infectious Disease: Global Markets, Strategies and Trends (2019 to 2023) - Volume & Price Forecasts by Pathogen and Country - ResearchAndMarkets.com
The "Molecular Diagnostics for Infectious Disease. Markets, Strategies and Trends. Volume & Price Forecasts by Pathogen and by Country. With Multiplex and Point of Care Market Analysis, Executive Guides and Customization. 2019 to 2023 - Global Version" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Multiplex testing threatens existing infectious disease practice. The microbiology lab may disappear.
The Molecular Diagnostics - Infectious Disease sector of the clinical diagnostics industry is poised for record growth.
A market that just keeps on growing. In spite of the steady decline of disease prevalence, the diagnostic sector keeps growing. Find out about the exciting developments in multiplex assays which threaten to change diagnosis and treatment while limiting the threat of anti microbial drug resistance.
Infectious disease testing directly benefits from the explosion in biotechnology, especially genomics.
A range of dynamic trends are pushing market growth and company valuations. Trends like:
- multiplex testing
- emerging economies and global prosperity
- biotechnology advances in genetics
- pathogen evolution
- climate change
- the rise of rapid testing
Exciting technical developments especially in the seesaw between sequencing and immunoassay, hold the promise of a dynamic, growing and evolving world market that holds the promise of diagnostics taking the lead in infectious disease eradication.
The report has hundreds of pages of information including a complete list of Current 2016 United States Medicare Fee Payment Schedule to help sharpen your pricing.
Factors Driving Growth
- New Genotypes Creating New Markets
- Aging Population a Boon for All Diagnostics
- Developing World Driving ID Dx Growth
- Point of Care - Why Centralization is Losing Steam
- Self Testing
- The Need for Speed
Factors Limiting Growth
- Lower Costs
- Infectious Disease is Declining
- Wellness Hurts
- Economic Growth improves Living Standards
- Abbott Diagnostics
- BD Diagnostics
- Beckman Coulter
- Bio-Rad Laboratories
- Eiken Chemical
- Janssen Diagnostics
- Meridian Bioscience
- Roche Molecular Diagnostics
- Siemens Healthineers
- Thermo Fisher
Key Topics Covered
1. Introduction and Market Definition
2. The Infectious Diseases - Market Analysis by Disease
3. Industry Overview
4. Market Trends
5. Molecular Dx - Infectious Disease Recent Developments
6. Country Market Sizes - North America
7. Country Markets - Europe
8. Country Markets - Asia Pacific
9. Country Markets - Latin America, Africa & The Middle East
10. Global Market Summary
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rrxngx/molecular?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181108005373/en/