Needle Free Drug Delivery Devices: Global Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis by Technology and Application (2018-2024) - A $14.6 Billion Opportunity - ResearchAndMarkets.com
The "Needle Free Drug Delivery Devices Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Technology, By Application (Vaccine Delivery, Pain Management, Insulin Delivery, Pediatric Injections), And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.The global needle free drug delivery devices market size is expected to reach USD 14.6 billion by 2024, progressing at a CAGR of 10.2% during the forecast period. Increasing incidence of chronic diseases such as hepatitis A, hepatitis B, West Nile Virus Fever, and AIDS, which are susceptible to transmission due to use of injections, is one of the key factors driving the needle free drug delivery devices market.
According to AVERT, there were 36.7 million people living with AIDS at the end of 2016 and 34 million have died due to HIV till date. The African continent is the most severely affected region, accounting for 70% of the total people infected with HIV worldwide. According to WHO, around 350 million people have been chronically infected with hepatitis B. These key factors fuel clinical urgency for adoption of needle free drug delivery devices.Continuous use of injections to deliver insulin causes pain and increases the risk of transmittance of infectious diseases. Thus, in order to reduce pain and risk associated with injections, the utilization rate of needle free drug delivery devices has increased significantly over the past few years. The trend is likely to grow in the coming years, providing upthrust to the market. Market Dynamics
- Rising Incidences of Respiratory Diseases
- Technological Advancements
- Complex Regulatory Framework
- Based on technology, jet injectors commanded the leading revenue share of 30% in 2015, owing to associated benefits such as improved dosage accuracy, better diffusion into tissues, and reduced pain and sharps
- The transdermal patch segment is expected to expand at a CAGR of over 10% owing to introduction of technologically advanced products with associated benefits such as direct drug delivery, ease of use, and less pain
- The insulin delivery segment held over 33% of the market in 2015, which can be attributed to advantages such as self-administration and availability of wide range of devices such as transdermal patches, jet injectors, and inhalers
Chapter 1. Methodology and Scope
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
Chapter 3. Needle Free Drug Delivery Devices Industry Outlook
Chapter 4. Needle Free Drug Delivery Devices Technology Outlook
Chapter 5. Needle Free Drug Delivery Devices Application Outlook
Chapter 6. Needle Free Drug Delivery Devices Regional Outlook
Chapter 7. Competitive Landscape
- Antares Pharma Inc.
- Glide Pharmaceutical Technologies Ltd.
- Injex Pharma AG
- Zogenix Inc.
- BioJect Medical Technologies Inc.
- Penjet Corporation
- D'Antonio Consultants International Inc.
- Akra Dermojet
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7vzcgr/needle_free_drug?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181108005746/en/