Dicerna to Highlight Lead GalXC™ Pipeline Programs, Collaborations, and Advances to GalXC Technology Platform at R&D Day 2018
Dicerna Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:DRNA), a leading developer of investigational ribonucleic acid interference (RNAi) therapeutics, will host an R&D Day today in New York City to discuss its pipeline of GalXC™-based RNAi therapeutic candidates.
The R&D Day will feature presentations by the following clinicians:
- Sally-Anne Hulton, M.D., Consultant Paediatric Nephrologist, Birmingham Women’s and Children’s, U.K., will provide an overview of all forms of primary hyperoxaluria (PH), including epidemiology, symptoms and manifestations, and treatment options.
- Jules Dienstag, M.D., Physician, Gastrointestinal Unit, Massachusetts General Hospital and the Carl W. Walter Professor of Medicine, will provide an overview of the Hepatitis B Virus (HBV) infection, including epidemiology, disease progression, and treatment options.
Dicerna’s management team will discuss the Company’s most advanced GalXC programs and future technology directions. Topics will include:
- DCR-PHXC, in development for all forms of PH, which is currently completing a Phase 1 clinical trial with a Phase 2/3 registration trial planned to begin in Q1 2019;
- DCR-HBVS, in development for chronic HBV, which is expected to begin clinical trials in early 2019. Dicerna filed a Clinical Trial Application in New Zealand in Q4 2018 and expects to file additional regulatory clearances in other countries;
- Recent licensing and collaboration agreements and Dicerna’s business strategy; and
- Advancements to the Company’s GalXC technology platform.
A live webcast of the Dicerna R&D Day and the full presentation will be available at 8:30 a.m. ET today on the Events & Presentations page in the Investors & Media section of the Dicerna website.A replay of the presentation will be available on the website within 48 hours.
About Dicerna Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Dicerna Pharmaceuticals, Inc., is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery and development of innovative RNAi-based therapeutics for the treatment of diseases involving the liver, including rare diseases, viral infectious diseases, chronic liver diseases, and cardiovascular diseases. The Company is leveraging its proprietary GalXC™ RNAi technology platform to build a broad pipeline in these core therapeutic areas, focusing on target genes where connections between a target gene and diseases are well understood and documented. The Company intends to discover, develop and commercialize novel therapeutics either on its own or in collaboration with pharmaceutical partners. The Company has existing strategic collaborations with Eli Lilly and Company, Alexion Pharmaceuticals, and Boehringer Ingelheim. For more information, please visit www.dicerna.com.
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181109005272/en/