Global Immunohistochemistry Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis by Application, Product and End-Use (2018-2025) - ResearchAndMarkets.com
The "Immunohistochemistry Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Application (Diagnostics, Drug Testing), By Product (Antibodies, Reagents, Equipment, Kits), By End Use, And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global immunohistochemistry market size is estimated to reach a value of USD 3.1 billion by 2025. It is anticipated to witness a revenue-based CAGR of 8.8% over the forecast period. High prevalence of cancer and increasing healthcare expenses driven by expanding aging population base are recognized as the most influential factors driving the market.
Cancer has high morbidity and mortality risk. Diagnosis of this disease majorly depends on the stage of the disease at admission. This has led to high demand of immunohistochemistry (IHC) products.
IHC staining process is performed on cancer tissues to reveal the presence of HER2 receptors and/or hormone receptors on their surface. This information plays a vital role in planning cancer treatment. This factor is anticipated to drive demand in near future.
In addition, rising popularity of targeted immunotherapy and biologic therapy for anticancer drug development and increasing Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approvals are expected to boost market growth in near future.
- Antibody segment accounted for the largest market share due to rising regulatory approvals for therapeutic antibody products
- Diagnostics segment dominated the immunohistochemistry market in 2017 owing to high prevalence of cancer and other such chronic diseases
- Hospitals and diagnostic laboratories is anticipated to exhibit significant CAGR over the forecast period due to increasing disease prevalence and high number of these facilities with advanced infrastructure
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Merck KGaA
- PerkinElmer, Inc.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
- Bio SB
- Agilent Technologies
- Abcam plc
Key Topics Covered
Chapter 1 Executive Summary
Chapter 2 Research Methodology
Chapter 3 Immunohistochemistry Market Variables, Trends & Scope
Chapter 4 Immunohistochemistry Market: Product Estimates & Trend Analysis
Chapter 5 Immunohistochemistry Market: Application Estimates & Trend Analysis
Chapter 6 Immunohistochemistry Market: End Use Estimates & Trend Analysis
Chapter 7 Immunohistochemistry Market: Regional Estimates & Trend Analysis
Chapter 8 Competitive Landscape
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3rzbrz/global?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181109005495/en/