The Corporate Reputation of Pharma, 2017: The Patient Perspective - Asia Edition - ResearchAndMarkets.com
The "The Corporate Reputation of Pharma, 2017 - The Patient Perspective - Asia Edition" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Introducing the results of the 2017 (2nd) edition of The Corporate Reputation of Pharma - from the Perspective of Asian Patient Groups. In total, 101 Asian patient groups from across the region participated in the 2017 survey (with 35% of the respondents being based in Australasia).
Asian patient groups (and the patients they represent), on the whole, take a more positive view of the pharmaceutical industry than patient groups from elsewhere in the world. As many as 51% of the respondent Asian patient groups stated that the pharmaceutical industry as a whole had an Excellent or Good corporate reputation in 2017 (on a par with the 50% of Asian patient groups saying the same in 2016). The equivalent figure from patient groups worldwide in 2017 was 43%.
- Astellas Pharma
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Eli Lilly (Lilly)
- Gilead Sciences
- Merck & Co/MSD
Key Topics Covered
- Executive Summary
- The Relationships that Asian Patient Groups have with Pharma, 2017
- Industry-Wide Findings from Asian Patient Groups, 2017
- Rankings of the 18 Pharma Companies, 2017 v. 2016 among Asian Patient Groups Familiar with the Companies
- Positionings of 11 Pharma Companies, 2017 v. 2016 among Asian Patient Groups that Work/Partner with the Companies
- Profiles of the 18 Companies, 2017
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n3th2c/the_corporate?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181113005918/en/