The Corporate Reputation of Pharma, 2017: The Patient Perspective - Latin America Edition - ResearchAndMarkets.com
The "The Corporate Reputation of Pharma, 2017 - The Patient Perspective - Latin America Edition" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Introducing the results of the 2017 (3rd) edition of The Corporate Reputation of Pharma - from the Perspective of Latin-American Patient Groups. In total, 71 Latin-American patient groups participated in the 2017 survey.
Latin-American patient groups (and the patients they represent), on the whole, take a more positive view of the pharmaceutical industry than patient groups from most other parts of the world. 50% of the Latin-American patient groups respondent to the 2017 survey stated that the industry's overall corporate reputation was Excellent or Good. Though slightly down on the equivalent 2016 figure of 52%, the 2017 figure was higher than that from the full 2017 respondent body of 1,330 patient groups worldwide - 43%.
What Latin-American patient groups said on innovation and patient engagement in R&D:
- More medicines for unmet patients' needs.
- Defining unmet needs by listening to patients.
- Not using the above processes to leverage patient-group support.
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Eli Lilly
- Merck & Co/MSD
- Roche (Genentech in the US)
- Executive Summary
- Patient-Group Relationships with Pharma, 2017
- Industry-Wide Findings, 2017
- Rankings of the 13 Pharma Companies, 2017 v. 2016 Among LatAm Patient Groups Familiar with the Companies
- Positionings of 7 Pharma Companies, 2017 v. 2016 Among US Patient Groups that Work/Partner with the Companies
Profiles of the 13 Companies, 2017
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vjc9j5/the_corporate?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181113005915/en/