Global Metabolic Testing Market 2018-2022 With BD, General Electric, KORR Medical Technologies, MGC Diagnostics & Omron Dominating - ResearchAndMarkets.com
The "Global Metabolic Testing Market 2018-2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Metabolic Testing Market to grow at a CAGR of 7.67% during the period 2018-2022.
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the metabolic testing market. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market. To calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated from the application of metabolic testing across the globe.
One trend affecting this market is the increase in geriatric population. Worldwide, there has been an increase in the geriatric population, and this population is vulnerable to conditions such as metabolic syndrome and non-alcoholic steatohepatitis.
According to the report, one driver influencing this market is the rising incidences of lifestyle diseases. In the recent past, there has been a surge in the cases of diseases owing to a sedentary lifestyle that include obesity, diabetes, and cardiac problems. In addition, the growing cases of obesity across the globe is expected to fuel the demand for metabolic testing for weight loss.
Further, the report states that one challenge affecting this market is the low penetration in African countries. The high prevalence of metabolic disorders and low market penetration of metabolic testing products in African countries is a major challenge for the growth of the global metabolic testing market.
Key questions answered in this report
- What will the market size be in 2022 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
- Rising incidences of lifestyle diseases
- Low penetration in African countries
- Increase in geriatric population
- General Electric
- KORR Medical Technologies
- MGC Diagnostics
Key Topics Covered:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
PART 03: RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
PART 04: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 05: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2017
- Market size and forecast 2017-2022
PART 06: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY END-USER
- Segmentation by end-user
- Comparison by end-user
- Hospitals - Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Laboratories - Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Others - Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Market opportunity by end-user
PART 09: REGIONAL LANDSCAPE
- Geographical segmentation
- Regional comparison
- Americas - Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- EMEA - Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Market opportunity
PART 10: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 11: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 12: MARKET TRENDS
PART 13: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
PART 14: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
PART 15: APPENDIX
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/32gjjt/global_metabolic?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181114005608/en/