United States PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) and Stem Cell Alopecia Treatment Market Research Report 2018 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
The "U.S. PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) and Stem Cell Alopecia Treatment Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Treatment, By End User (Dermatology Clinics, Hospitals), And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The U.S. PRP and stem cell alopecia treatment market size is expected to reach USD 183.3 million by 2025 at a 5.1% CAGR during the forecast period.
Factors contributing to the growth of this market include rise in disease awareness, increased treatment rate, and growing adoption of novel treatment therapies providing positive patient outcome. Moreover, lower incidences of negative side effects due to this therapy is anticipated to fuel demand for platelet rich plasma (PRP) and stem cell therapy.
Adoption of PRP and stem cell therapy for alopecia is expected to increase owing to rise in number of patients preferring novel therapies over conventional therapies. In addition to this, shorter treatment duration, faster hair regrowth, and improved patient outcome are expected to drive demand for these therapies over the forecast period.
By treatment type, PRP procedures accounted for the largest share of 58.1% in 2017 in terms of procedural volume. However, owing to lower prices of PRP procedures, stem cell therapy procedures accounted for the dominant revenue share in 2017, valued at USD 70.1 million. By end use, the dermatology clinics segment accounted for 85.0% of the total market revenue in 2017, owing to its lower therapy cost as compared to hospitals.
The competitive landscape includes clinics such as Orange County Hair Restoration Center, Hair Sciences Center of Colorado, Evolution Hair Loss Institute, Savola Aesthetic Dermatology Center, PLC, NovaGenix, Virginia Surgical Center, and Hair Transplant Institute of Miami.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- PRP procedures dominated the market in terms of volume in 2017, owing to its safety, effectiveness, and minimal chances of failure
- Stem cell therapy accounted for the dominant revenue share in 2017 owing to higher prices of PRP procedures as compared to stem cell therapy. The segment was valued at USD 70.1 million in 2017
- The dermatology clinic segment held the largest revenue share in 2017, accounting for USD 105.2 million
- Some of the clinics providing PRP and stem cell therapy for alopecia in this market are Hair Sciences Center of Colorado, Anderson Center, PLC, Nova Genix, and Hair Transplant Institute of Miami.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Research Methodology
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
Chapter 3 Market Variables, Trends & Scope
3.1 Market Segmentation & Scope
3.1.1 Market driver analysis
18.104.22.168 Novel therapies leading to efficacious treatment and improved patient outcomes
3.1.2 Market restraint analysis
22.214.171.124 Lack of reimbursement for PRP and stem cell therapies in the U.S.
126.96.36.199 Availability of other alternative cosmetic products used for enhancing aesthetics
3.2 U.S. PRP and stem cell alopecia treatment market - PESTEL Analysis
3.3 Industry Analysis - Porter's
3.4 PRP & Stem Cell Therapy Procedures Performed In the U.S., 2016 & 2017
Chapter 4 U.S. PRP and Stem Cell Alopecia Treatment Market:
Treatment Estimates & Trend Analysis 2013-2025
4.1 Market: By treatment movement analysis
4.2 Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Injections
4.3 Stem Cell Therapy
Chapter 5 U.S. PRP and Stem Cell Alopecia Treatment Market:
End-User Estimates & Trend Analysis
5.1 Market: By end - user movement analysis
5.3 Dermatology Clinics
Chapter 6 Competitive Landscape
- Orange County Hair Restoration Centre
- Hair Sciences Centre of Colorado
- Anderson Centre for Hair
- Evolution Hair Loss Institute
- Savola Aesthetic Dermatology Centre, PLC
- Virginia Surgical Centre
- Hair Transplant Institute of Miami
- Colorado Surgical Centre & Hair Institute
- Tampa Bay Hair Restoration
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t584tq/united_states_prp?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181116005290/en/