Post-Cardiac Arrest Syndrome (PCAS) - Epidemiology Forecast to 2027 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
The "Post-Cardiac Arrest Syndrome (PCAS) - Epidemiology Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Post-Cardiac Arrest Syndrome (PCAS) - Epidemiology Forecast to 2027' report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical & forecasted epidemiology of Post-Cardiac Arrest Syndrome in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
The Post-Cardiac Arrest Syndrome epidemiology division provide the insights about historical and current patient pool and forecasted trend for every 7 major countries. The epidemiology data for PCAS are studied through all possible division to give a better understanding of the Disease scenario in 7MM. It also helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies, survey report, and views of key opinion leaders.
The disease epidemiology covered in the report provides historical as well as forecasted epidemiology (total Diagnosed Incident cases, Resuscitation of Out-Of-Hospital Sudden Cardiac Arrest (OHSCA) Cases, Resuscitation of In-Hospital Sudden Cardiac Arrest (IHSCA) cases), scenario of PCAS in the seven major markets covering United States, EU5 countries (Germany, Spain, Italy, France and United Kingdom) and Japan from 2016-2027.
The report also provides the epidemiology trends observed in the 7MM during the study period, along with the assumptions undertaken. The calculated data are presented with relevant tables and graphs to give a clear view of the epidemiology at first sight.
According to this research, the total diagnosed incident population of Post-Cardiac Arrest Syndrome in the 7 major markets was found to be 1,150,165 in 2016.
- The report covers a detailed overview of Post-Cardiac Arrest Syndrome explaining its causes, symptoms, classification, pathophysiology, diagnosis and treatment patterns
- The report provides insight about the historical and forecasted patient pool of Post Cardiac Arrest Syndrome in the 7MM covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) and Japan
- The Report assesses the disease risk and burden and highlights the unmet needs of the disease
- The Report helps to recognize the growth opportunities in the 7MM with respect to the patient population
- The report provides the segmentation of the disease epidemiology by Resuscitation of OHSCA and IHSCA Cases i.e., ROSC Cases, ROSC Comatose Cases PCAS in seven major markets
Key Topics Covered:
1. Key Insights
2. PCAS Market Overview at a Glance
2.1. Market Share (%) Distribution of PCAS in 2017
2.2. Market Share (%) Distribution of PCAS in 2027
3. Disease Overview: PCAS
3.2. Phases of the PCAS
3.3. Causes of Sudden Cardiac Arrest
3.4. Risk Factors
3.5. Pathophysiology of PCAS
3.6. Molecular and genetic basis of sudden cardiac death
3.8.1. Glasgow Coma Scale
3.8.2. Prognosis for Cardiac Arrest Survivors
4. Epidemiology and Patient Population
4.1. Key Findings
4.2. 7MM Total Diagnosed Incident Patient Population of Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA)
5. Country Wise-Epidemiology of PCAS
6. Market Drivers
7. Market Barriers
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wx98cb/postcardiac?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181119005558/en/