The Pharmacy Retail Market in India (2018-2023) - ResearchAndMarkets.com
The "Pharmacy Retail Market in India (2018-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Advent of online pharmacy and the emergence of Ayurvedic product retailers in the Indian market is helping the market expand rapidly. Looking at the potential of this segment, several offline retailers too have started online stores in order to increase revenue.
Growing health awareness among consumers and knowledge of the additional services offered by organized players shall result in a gradual shift from unorganized pharmacies towards modern pharmacy retail outlets.
Key Growth Factors
- Enhancement in medical infrastructure, growth in the number of middle class households and increased penetration of health insurance highly impact the growth of the domestic pharmaceuticals sector.
- Stress, sedentary lifestyles and unhealthy food habits are the most common reasons for the increase in number of patients who suffer from lifestyle-based ailments. This will regulate medication on an ongoing basis, which in turn will make prescription-based medicines mandatory that will help in the expansion of the pharmacy retail market in India.
- Pharmacy retailing is a capital intensive business proposition and its set-up involves strategic location of outlets and the margin is fixed based on the government's stipulated prices.
- Apollo Pharmacy Private Limited
- Emami Frank Ross Limited
- Global Healthline Private Limited
- Guardian Lifecare Private Limited
- MedPlus Health Services Private Limited
- Muthu Pharmacy Private Limited
- Netmeds Marketplace Limited
- RWL Healthworld Limited
- The Himalaya Drug Company Private Limited
- Trust Chemists and Druggists Limited
Key Topics Covered
Chapter 1. Executive Summary
Chapter 2. Socio-Economic Indicators
Chapter 3. Introduction
Chapter 4. Pharmacy Retail Market - Overview
Chapter 5. Key Growth Drivers of the Market
Chapter 6. Key Deterrents to the Growth of the Market
Chapter 7. Market Trends
Chapter 8. Competitive Landscape
Chapter 9. Recent Developments
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dkfzrx/the_pharmacy?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181119005846/en/