Innovations Involving Use of Quantum Dots in Life Science, Advanced Drug Discovery Platforms, and AAV-vector Manufacturing, 2018 Research Report - ResearchAndMarkets.com
The "Innovations Involving Use of Quantum Dots in Life Science, Advanced Drug Discovery Platforms, and AAV-vector Manufacturing" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Life Science, Health & Wellness TOE encompasses recent advances in quantum dots, diagnostics, treatment and drug discovery, and platforms that have the potential to transform the future of healthcare. The 12 disruptive innovations profiled in this publication include VIVODOTS, Tetrapod quantum dots, Qdot nanocrystals, QC/AI-driven platform, HSC therapy, In silico drug discovery, pharmacogenetics report, PSVT nasal therapy, AAV CDMO, LDL-C drug, neuroimaging, and HIV immunotherapy.
The Life Science, Health & Wellness TOE will feature disruptive technology advances in the global life sciences industry. The technologies and innovations profiled will encompass developments across genetic engineering, drug discovery and development, biomarkers, tissue engineering, synthetic biology, microbiome, disease management, as well as health and wellness among several other platforms.
Key Topics Covered:
- Exploring the Potential of Novel Platforms in Life Sciences
- The VIVODOTS Project - Quantum Dots in Precision Oncology
- Tetrapod QDs Films for On Site Diagnostics
- Qdot Bioconjugates in Multicolor Immunofluorescence Imaging
- Quantum Computing and Artificial Intelligence in Drug Discovery
- Allogenic Stem Cell Therapy for Inherited Metabolic Disorder
- Comprehensive Drug Discovery Platform
- Genetic Testing that Provides Pharmacogenetic Reports
- Clinical Study of a Nasal Spray that Decreases High Heart Rates
- Expert Adeno-associated virus (AAV) Vector Manufacturing
- Positive Promising Results of Bempedoic Acid Treatment Program
- A Novel Neuroimaging Agent in Trial for Measuring Brain Synapses
- Novel HIV Immunotherapy Clears Phase 1 Clinical Study
- Regional Practice Leaders and Innovation Experts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d996zb/innovations?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181120005600/en/