Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences Real World Data/Analytics/Services Evidence Report: Market Landscape and Competitive Insights, 2018-2030 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
The "Real World Evidence: Market Landscape and Competitive Insights, 2018-2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Real World Evidence: Market Landscape and Competitive Insights, 2018-2030' report features an extensive study on the industry players that are offering real-world data/analytics/services to the pharmaceutical and life sciences industries.
Amongst other elements, the report features:
- An overview of the current status of the market with respect to the companies providing real-world evidence related solutions. It features information on their year of establishment, geographical location, size of the company, type of offering (real world data, analytics, and services), real-world data sources (medical claims, clinical trials, clinical setting, pharmacy, patient-powered and others), and intended application areas (early-stage research, clinical development, regulatory submission / reimbursement / market access, and post-approval studies).
- An elaborate discussion on data governance and the existing regulatory framework related to real-world evidence across various geographies, namely North America (the US and Canada), Europe (the UK, Germany, France, Spain, and Italy), and Asia-Pacific (Australia, China and Japan).
- A detailed publication analysis of close to 500 articles that have been published since 2016, highlighting the key focus areas of ongoing real-world evidence-based research activity in the pharmaceutical and life sciences industries. The analysis also highlights the key prevalent trends associated with these publications, including information on the types of real-world data sources, utilized, leading indications, active stakeholders, and the most popular journals within this domain.
- A comprehensive analysis of completed, ongoing and planned studies conducted in the real world setting. For the purpose of this analysis, we considered only those studies that have been last updated since 2013, and analyzed them on the basis of various parameters, such as current trial status, regional distribution, type of sponsor, target indications, and enrolled patient population across different geographies.
- An analysis depicting the prevalent and emerging trends related to this domain as represented on the social media platform, Twitter. In addition to providing information on yearly trends related to the volume of tweets since 2013, the analysis highlights the most frequently talked about real-world data sources, applications, therapeutic areas, active players, and influential authors.
- An in-depth analysis of recent events (summits/forums/conferences / annual meetings) that were organized for stakeholders in this domain, highlighting the evolution of discussion topics related to real-world evidence. The analysis also provides details on event type, regional distribution, emerging agendas, popular organizers, active industry and non-industry players, and a schematic mapping of upcoming planned events.
- A discussion on affiliated trends, key drivers and challenges, under a SWOT framework, featuring a Harvey ball analysis, highlighting the relative impact of each SWOT parameter on the overall real-world evidence market.
- A comparative analysis of the needs of different stakeholders (manufacturers, regulators, payers, providers, and patients) involved in this domain.
- A list of recent use cases where real-world evidence was leveraged by pharmaceutical / medical device companies, highlighting the ways in which companies have utilized such information to support regulatory decisions, advance disease understanding, and develop outcome-based reimbursement model.
- An insightful opportunity analysis, estimating the existing market size and potential growth opportunities across different applications (early-stage research, clinical development, regulatory approval, pricing/reimbursement, and post-approval studies) of real-world evidence. Based on multiple parameters, such as the number of pre- or post-approval studies conducted annually, investment associated with these studies, and the likely cost and time-saving opportunities, we have provided an informed estimate on the likely evolution of the market over the period 2018-2030.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
4. Data Governance And Regulatory Framework For Real World Evidence
5. Current Market Landscape
6. Publication Analysis
7. Clinical Trial Analysis
8. Emerging Trends On Social Media
9. Global Events Analysis
10. SWOT Analysis
11. Stakeholder Needs Analysis
12. Real World Evidence Use Cases And Opportunity Assessment
13. Survey Insights
14. Interview Transcripts
15. Appendix 1: Tabulated Data
16. Appendix 2: List Of Companies And Organizations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4dx46l/pharmaceutical?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181120005327/en/