Monoclonal Antibody Therapeutics: World Markets, 2023 -- Growing Consumption in Developing Countries - ResearchAndMarkets.com
The "Monoclonal Antibody Therapeutics Market by Application, by Source and by End Users: Global Industry Perspective, Comprehensive Analysis and Forecast, 2017 - 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.The report covers forecast and analysis for the monoclonal antibody therapeutics market on a global and regional level. The study provides historic data of 2015 to 2017 along with a forecast from 2018 to 2023 based on revenue (USD Billion). The study includes drivers and restraints for the monoclonal antibody therapeutics market along with the impact they have on the demand over the forecast period. Additionally, the report includes the study of opportunities available in the monoclonal antibody therapeutics market on a global level. The study provides a decisive view on the monoclonal antibody therapeutics market by segmenting the market based on application, source, end user and region. All the segments have been analyzed based on present and future trends and the market is estimated from 2018 to 2023. Based on application, the market is segmented into cancer, autoimmune diseases, infection, hematological diseases, and others. By source, the market is segmented into human, humanized, chimeric and others. Based on end users, the market is segmented into hospitals, private clinics and research institutes. The regional segmentation includes the current and forecast demand for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East Africa with its further bifurcation into major countries including the U.S., UK, Germany, France, China, Japan, India, Brazil, etc. This segmentation includes demand for monoclonal antibody therapeutics market based on all segments in all the regions and countries. Market Dynamics Drivers
- Growing Monoclonal Antibody Therapeutics Consumption in Developing Countries
- Changing Consumption Habits of Monoclonal Antibody Therapeutics
- High Taxation in Monoclonal Antibody Therapeutics Business and Trade
- Innovative Products With Flavored Monoclonal Antibody Therapeutics
Key Topics Covered
2. Executive Summary
3. Monoclonal Antibody Therapeutics Market - Market Dynamics
4. Global Monoclonal Antibody Therapeutics Market - Competitive Landscape
5. Global Monoclonal Antibody Therapeutics Market - Application Segment Analysis
6. Global Monoclonal Antibody Therapeutics Market - Source Segment Analysis
7. Global Monoclonal Antibody Therapeutics Market - End User Segment Analysis
8. Global Monoclonal Antibody Therapeutics Market - Regional Segment Analysis9. Company Profiles
- Pfizer Inc.
- Bayer AG
- Merck Co. Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Novartis AG
- AbbVie Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nf4w7r/monoclonal?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181123005131/en/