WatermarkPointe Shares Many Ways to Stay Active During the Fall
NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y., Nov. 27, 2018
NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y., Nov. 27, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Spectacular sunrises and pristine sunsets set the stage for WatermarkPointe Westchester condos and the resort-inspired lifestyle they offer. This relaxed yet active community encourages a sense of well-being through an array of opportunities to remain active during the autumn months. WatermarkPointe shares the many ways to stay active during the fall.
- Take an after-dinner stroll on the beach. Absorb the sights, enjoy the scenic views, and de-stress by wandering the winding walking paths after a long day.
- Visit the surrounding parks. Venture out to one of the nearby parks, walk around, and take pictures of the fall foliage. Pack a picnic—complete with a thick blanket—to enjoy the fall day.
- Work out in the morning. Start your day off the right way with a morning workout in our fully-equipped fitness center, overlooking the beautiful Long Island Sound. You will feel rejuvenated and ready to face whatever the day brings!
- Do yoga on the grounds. On warmer fall afternoons, head out to the lushly landscaped grounds for a yoga session. Take a deep breath of the crisp autumn air and let the sunshine warm your body.
- Venture out to a local orchard. The fall season is the perfect time to visit a local orchard for a day of apple picking. Often, these places have numerous activities for people of all ages. Pick out some seasonal eats to take home—such as pies, cakes, and cider.
- Go to a winery or brewery tour. Sample a flight or sip some wine at a nearby brewery or winery. Take a tour to see how your favorite beverages are made, then end your tour with a taste of your favorites. Many wineries and breweries have breathtaking outdoor views as well.
- Find a fall festival. Fall festivals offer the best that the season has to offer in fresh food, produce, baked goods, homemade items, and crafts. Get outdoors, walk around, and shop until you drop!
- Start your holiday shopping. While it's true that fall is a spectacular time of the year, some days the weather simply doesn't cooperate. Why not visit the mall during inclement weather to get a head start on that holiday shopping? It's multitasking at its best—exercise and purchasing gifts.
WatermarkPointe features high-end, luxury residences that offer a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to enjoy waterfront living while being close to Manhattan. A strong, hands-on Westchester builder/developer, National Realty & Development Corp, whose diverse background encompasses residential, commercial and retail projects throughout the Northeast, is fully dedicated to creating a spectacular waterfront residential lifestyle. Media Contact:Desiree Freeman, fishbat Media, 855-347-4228, firstname.lastname@example.org