Global Market for Cellulose Nanofibers to 2030 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
The "The Global Market for Cellulose Nanofibers to 2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Cellulose nanofibers (CNF) are bio-based materials with high mechanical strength (stronger than steel), high aspect ratios, high transparency, and high chemical resistance. They are also lightweight. As a result, they are very attractive for application in composites and thermoplastics.
Research has been active for a number of years and products are now on the market, mainly in Japan. Products include adult diapers, automotive biocomposites, thermoplastic additives. Japanese sports shoe manufacturer Asics has utilized CNF in running shoes, incorporating CNF from Seiko PMC.
Most major paper manufacturers, faced with reduced market demand for paper are seeking to exploit the remarkable properties of CNFs. The market is exploding in Japan with large paper manufacturers such as Nippon Paper and Oji Holdings establishing multi-ton cellulose nanofiber production facilities. Nippon Paper recently opened a new 450 ton cellulose nanofiber production facility.Japanese chemicals manufacturers are also developing cellulose nanofiber production. Facilities have also been established in Europe (mainly Scandanavia), Canada and the United States.
The latest edition of The Global Market for Cellulose Nanofibers features a raft of new information including:
- Expanded producer profiles including CNF production history, new products, production process from raw materials to products.
- Expanded patent analysis.
- Tables of nanocellulose capacities and production process by producer (CNF, CNC and MFC)
- Competitive landscape analysis for competing materials.
- Market tonnage estimations by application, based on % wt. of CNF, competing materials, usage (e.g. additive, polymer, coating) and penetration.
- Analysis of market entry prices per application.
Report contents include:
- Global production capacities, by producer, current and planned.
- Production volumes by region.
- Current products.
- Stage of commercialization for cellulose nanofiber applications by company.
- CNF applications by industry.
- Market drivers, trends and challenges, by end user markets.
- Competitive landscape of CNF by market, volumes, key trends and growth. Potential for CNF to gain market share by market volume across all end user markets.
- In-depth market assessment of opportunities for CNF including potential revenues, growth rates, pricing, most likely applications and market challenges.
In-depth key player profiles
- American Process Inc.
- Asahi Kasei
- Chuetsu Pulp & Paper Daicel
- DIC Products
- Daicel Corporation
- Daiichi Kogyo
- Daio Paper
- Dks Co. Ltd.
- Innventia AB
- Kruger Biomaterials Inc
- Nippon Paper
- Oji Holdings
- Seiko PMC
- Sugino Machine
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tmk4fx/global_market_for?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181128005534/en/