Global $7Bn Live Cell Imaging Market Outlook to 2022: Ample Opportunities from the Adoption of High Content Screening Systems for Primary Screening - ResearchAndMarkets.com
The "Live Cell Imaging Market Outlook 2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The live cell imaging market is expected to reach US$ 7 Billion by 2022.
The report presents an in-depth analysis of several techniques used in imaging of live cells; as well as the segmentation of market by products, applications, technology and geography.
Based on product types, the market has been segmented into equipments, consumables and softwares. Equipment market accounted for the largest share in 2017. According to technologies used in live cell imaging, the market has been divided into FRET, FISH, and other major techniques.
Similarly, geographical regions include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World. North America is the largest market for live cell imaging due to high number of cell biology researches conducted in the region.
- Rising Incidences of Chronic Diseases
- Surging Demand for High-Content Screening Techniques
- Increasing Funding Support by Public and Private Sector
- Availability of Long-term Live Cell Imaging Platform
- Live Cell Imaging Instruments Accelerating Drug Discovery
- Maintaining Live Cells on Microscope Stage
- Mimicking the In Vivo Microenvironment
- Lack of Awareness
- Adoption of High Content Screening Systems for Primary Screening
- Application of In Vivo Live Cell Imaging Techniques
Market Trends & Developments
- Fluorescent Probes Enriching Live Cell Imaging
- Introduction of LiveCyte Kinetic Cytometer for Label-free, Quantitative Phase Imaging
- Live Cell Imaging Revealing Intracellular Interactions
- Introduction of Single Plane Illumination Microscopy Advancing Live Cell Imaging
Key Topics Covered
1. Analyst View
2. Research Methodology
3. Live Cell Imaging - An Introduction
4. Global Live Cell Imaging Market Overview
5. Market Dynamics
6. Global Live Cell Imaging Market By Product
7. Global Live Cell Imaging Market by Application
8. Global Live Cell Imaging Market By Technology
9. Global Live Cell Imaging Market By Geography
10. Trends & Developments
11. Mergers & Other Collaborations
12. Company Profiles
- Carl Zeiss GmbH
- Becton, Dickinson & Co.
- Olympus Corporation
- ThermoFisher Scientific Inc.
- Merck KGaA
- PerkinElmer Inc.
- Nikon Instruments Inc.
- GE Healthcare
- Danaher Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v2b4hg/global_7bn_live?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181203005427/en/