Global Intravenous (IV) Iron Drugs Market: Size, Trends and Forecasts (2018-2022) - Featuring Vifor Pharma, Sanofi, AMAG Pharmaceuticals, and Daiichi Sankyo - ResearchAndMarkets.com
The "Global Intravenous (IV) Iron Drugs Market: Size, Trends and Forecasts (2018-2022)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global intravenous (IV) iron drugs market has increased at a significant CAGR during the years 2013-2017 and projections are made that the market would rise in the next four years i.e. 2018-2022, tremendously.
The intravenous (IV) iron drugs market is expected to increase due to aging population, growing chronic diseases, escalating diabetic population, rising number of patients with chronic kidney disease, surge in the number of people with cancer, etc. Yet the market faces some challenges such as shift from Erythropoietin Stimulating Agents (ESAs) to HIF inhibitors, side effects associated with the use of intravenous iron drugs, etc.
The global intravenous (IV) iron drugs market is highly fragmented with many intravenous (IV) iron drugs market players operating worldwide. Some intravenous (IV) iron drugs market players operating on a local level while other players operating on a regional and global level. The manufacturers of intravenous (IV) iron drugs market produce intravenous iron drugs for different indications, with different iron content and in different doses.
However, the competition in the global intravenous (IV) iron drugs market is dominated by few intravenous iron drugs manufacturers. Further, key players of the intravenous (IV) iron drugs market are Vifor Pharma AG, Sanofi, AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and Daiichi Sankyo Co., Ltd. are also profiled with their financial information and respective business strategies.
- Rising Disposable Income
- Aging Population
- Growing Chronic Diseases
- Escalating Diabetic Population
- Increasing Prevalence of Anemia among Pregnant Women
- Soaring Number of Patients with Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Increasing Number of Patients with End-Stage-Renal-Disease (ESRD)
- Surge in the Number of People with Cancer
- Shift from Erythropoietin Stimulating Agents (ESAs) to HIF Inhibitors
- Side Effects Associated with the Use of Intravenous Iron Drugs
- Increasing Healthcare Expenditure in Emerging Economies
- Increasing Use of Intravenous Iron Drugs over Oral Iron Drugs
- Emerging Second and Third Generation Intravenous Iron Drugs
- Evolution of Combination Products
- Vifor Pharma AG
- AMAG Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Daiichi Sankyo Co. Ltd.
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
3. Global Market Analysis
4. Regional Market Analysis
5. Market Dynamics
6. Competitive Landscape
7. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9zqqtl/global?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181206005324/en/